Bleeding @ 6 dpo. Why? Give me advice please!

K

katiemae7031

I am currently 7 dpo today, but I have been bleeding since yesterday. It is definitely not spotting. It is full flow like a period.Actually, I would say it is heavier than my normal AF flow. I am quite confused by this, and here's why---My doc had to give me provera to kickstart my period because I have skipped the last 2 months. After completing the 5 day regimen of provera pills, I started my period on Tuesday March 26 and it ended 5 days later. It was a pretty normal period. Now, here I am bleeding again but I shouldn't be! I still have another week or so until I should get af! The only thing different that I am experiencing with this AF type bleeding is that I am crampy. And I seriously never get cramps with AF normally. I have no clue what is going on. Has that provera messed me up or something???? I was planning on taking a pregnancy test around 10 dpo or so (I'm a poas addict) but now I figure what's the point right?? And btw...I'm not exactly 100% sure on dpo either...I'm just estimating because I don't temp or anything. I am currently on CD 21 of 28.

I'm not really sure what the answer is, but I hope you find out soon.:hugs:

Perhaps you should try temping. This will be my second month doing it. I like it because it provides me with new data to see everyday (while waiting) and it does help in determining ovulation. Good luck!

I don't know either, sorry but I do agree with hopeful about temping. This is the 2nd cycle I've done it and find it really helpful. You can pinpoint when you ovulate so you know where you are. I am so glad I started doing it. Good luck to you on your TTC journey x

Hya i know you posted this back in April, but what was the outcome?

My story is exactly the same as this i also took provera and was temping i ovulated day 16 but started AF 6dpo?

im confused x

I am currently 7 dpo today, but I have been bleeding since yesterday. It is definitely not spotting. It is full flow like a period.Actually, I would say it is heavier than my normal AF flow. I am quite confused by this, and here's why---My doc had to give me provera to kickstart my period because I have skipped the last 2 months. After completing the 5 day regimen of provera pills, I started my period on Tuesday March 26 and it ended 5 days later. It was a pretty normal period. Now, here I am bleeding again but I shouldn't be! I still have another week or so until I should get af! The only thing different that I am experiencing with this AF type bleeding is that I am crampy. And I seriously never get cramps with AF normally. I have no clue what is going on. Has that provera messed me up or something???? I was planning on taking a pregnancy test around 10 dpo or so (I'm a poas addict) but now I figure what's the point right?? And btw...I'm not exactly 100% sure on dpo either...I'm just estimating because I don't temp or anything. I am currently on CD 21 of 28.
Hya i know you posted this back in April, but what was the outcome?

My story is exactly the same as this i also took provera and was temping i ovulated day 16 but started AF 6dpo?

im confused x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->