Bleeding :( ??? 6 weeks?

youngone95

Reaction score
I'm so confused... im roughly 6 weeks today and yesterday I had very light bleeding. I wasn't too conserned but informed my doctor. They said keep an eye on it and if it gets worse go to the ER. Also I went for blood work to make sure everything was okay. by the night time it was worse. I went to the ER and they ended up saying it was subchornic or something and said if a miscarriage is gonna happen they cant do anything about it. now its about like very light period im wearing a pad. well I got my results back HCG was 1776 the hospital did it at night and it was 1300? my primary OB says that every lab is different and uses different levels or something? well if anyone has good news for me I could really use it! also no woman in my immediate family has had a full term pregnancy first go around.

I had a subchorionic hematoma (sounds like what you have) that caused a huge amount of bleeding at 6 weeks. Quite often, the hematoma absorbs by the end of the first trimester, and that's what happened with me. I drank a ton of water, went on pelvic rest, rested, and took cramp bark whenever I started to cramp. I'm 33 weeks now and everything is fine. :) It's so scary though! There's a subchorionic hematoma group here and a lot of positive outcomes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->