Bleeding 8DPO

debgreasby

Happy Mummy!
Reaction score
AF is due Sunday. This is my second proper cycle since losing Charlie, my last cycle was a normal 24 days with OV on cd14.

Did HPT's yesterday (IC's) and got bfn. Every test i've done today has been bfn, but just after the 10 mins or so, a pink line shows up. I have 6 of them sitting in front of me! This mornig's FRER was BFN.

I'm worried because i'm bleeding. It's more than spotting. It seems too early for AF, but too much blood for it to be implantation.

Just looking for others' experiences of IB, what it was like, how long it lasted, and how long till BFP showed.

Thanks x

Have they checked your hormone levels?

hx

ive not experienced this hun but just wanted to say i hope its an implant bleed fingers crossed xx

Well fxd it's ib - the exact right time for it.

See if the bleeding slows down in the next day or so?

hx

Deb, I had IB last time around which was heavy enough to make me think it was AF...to begin with - and then it disappeared. After a few days with only minimal bleeding I thought hmmmm this is a bit wierd, tested and BFP! It ended in MMC but don't think the IB had anything to do with it. I'm not sure what dpo I was as it was a happy accident (in the days when this TTC lark did not involve thermometers, monitors, pee sticks etc!). I remember when I described it to my doctor he said it was quite normal to be AF-like. Everything crossed its IB for you, glad its gone for now! x

Deb if it was implantation HCG wont show till 2/3 days still hope xx

Dont give up Deb. I had bleeding at 6dpo (yesterday), it was only noticeable when I wiped and it moved to dark brown and today just slight pink when I wipe. I was ready to give up for this month but have a great support system here on BnB so keeping an open mind. Dont give up just yet hun.

So frustrated - bleeding has slowed down to just when i wipe. I'm sure i can see faint lines on my Ic's before the 10 minute mark, but there's no way it's gonna go anywhere coz of the amount of blood.

Want to scream!

Don't give up yet, love. I've heard of a lot of women who get very AF-like bleeding with implantation but go on to have perfectly healthy pregnancies!

Like the other Ladies' have said - don't give up!!! I had light spotting for a day, a week after OV, followed by dark spotting for 3 days, then light pink CM for a couple of days. Turns out it was IB, as I got a positive on a HPT five days ago. :dust: to you x x x

Hi Deb, I started bleeding again also this morning :cry:. This time its more blood then before and am convinced its AF. so like you AF is here early for me at 8dpo. Am not going to test. Will probably just wait it out and see what happens but deep down I know its AF, it feels like it. Oh well, back to the drawing board, hopefully better news next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->