Bleeding advice

o0oCharlieo0o

Reaction score
I dont know what to think im just so worried i feel sick! Monday night me and OH DTD and afterwards i had some pink spotting but nothing after that first bit, i rang mw yesterday and she said its very common and not to worry but she got me a scan for Thursday anyway, well after i phoned her i went to to the toilet and had some clear discharge with streaks of red in it. I panicked but didnt bother the midwife again as there wasn't much blood and no pain, well i went to sleep early last night to try not to worry thought today is a new day, but i went to the toilet this morning and when i wiped, bright red blood :( and not a tiny amount! But nothing in my underwear and nothing i the toilet, there was quite a bit for a couple of times when i went to the toilet, but its slowed to just a little bit of spotting now, but my belly is uncomfortable, not painful but uncomfortable, mw said i can go to the hospital if i want to but try not to worry everything MIGHT be ok, i have a scan tomoro but i dont know whats happening im so frightened iv never had anything like this in my last 3 pregnancies, only once did i have blood in a previous pregnancy and that was a tiny bit of brown blood once! Has anyone had a good outcome? I'm worrying because my tummy is feeling more and more i uncomfortable and im feeling more and more worried that this is going to be the end :(

I've bled in all my healthy pregnancies, I've had clots, and heavy bleeding too.

One never had pain but I can relate to the uncomfortable feeling you are describing, although for me I think it was stress and worry.

Hugs Hun ... Hope all will be ok, bleeding is extremely common and most times it's totally fine xxx

Hey there, hang in there, take things easy and stay hydrated. Hopefully your scan today will go fine.

I had a heavy bright red bleed at 10 weeks, didn't get a scan until 4 days later and baby was doing fine. Since that bright red bleed, I have been spotting brown every day since but I'm still hopeful that all is well. I get tummy twinges and occasional aches - I think that is normal as baby grows.

Thanks ladies, the blood has gone more brownish than red now, but its not just when i wipe i also got a little bit in my underwear, im just praying my scan goes ok xx

Hi. I'm sorry you have to go through this. I have had bleeding too for 3 weeks now. I am 11.5 weeks. It started brown, then brown with clots and at one point it was bright red for a very brief amount of time and now very small amount and very pale brownish. I have had to wear a panty liner every day though.

Needless to say I've been extremely worried and have had three ultrasounds since the bleeding started, latest one was Monday and everything is fine. The doctor said my cervix is just extremely sensitive and that the placenta is attaching so often there is bleeding in the first tri is from that process.

Let us know how the scan goes but try not to worry yourself sick. There are many women on here who have had bleeding and had healthy babies.

Thanks Hun sorry to hear your bleeding too but im glad your baby is doing well, i just lost some wierd stuff looked like clear skin or thin cling film if that makes sense :/ and a couple of very small clots, i just wished i knew what was going on xx

i had brownish discharge from week 5 till week 12. had 1 week with no bleeding and yesterday (13+2) had a big gush. Went to the hospital. Baby is fine but I continue bleeding. So worried...

Hi

Not sure how far along you are but I am 5.5 weeks and yesterday started losing brown blood, then it turned a very dark red and was accompanied by quite bad period pains. It wasnt in the loo or my underwear but it was enough to scare me into going to the a&e at my womens hospital. After an examination, the dr said it looks like it could be implantation bleed (apparently its common at this time) my cervix is still closed and the bleeding has eventually petered out today.

Her advice was to keep my feet up until I can have a scan on Monday. I thought I'd share this with you as the doctor said that it is really quite common to bleed early on in pregnancy and it is usually nothing to worry about. I'm frightened too, I hate that nothing is ever really made that clear.

Keep your feet up and sending you lots of luck for your scan.

Xxx

Hi

Not sure how far along you are but I am 5.5 weeks and yesterday started losing brown blood, then it turned a very dark red and was accompanied by quite bad period pains. It wasnt in the loo or my underwear but it was enough to scare me into going to the a&e at my womens hospital. After an examination, the dr said it looks like it could be implantation bleed (apparently its common at this time) my cervix is still closed and the bleeding has eventually petered out today.

Her advice was to keep my feet up until I can have a scan on Monday. I thought I'd share this with you as the doctor said that it is really quite common to bleed early on in pregnancy and it is usually nothing to worry about. I'm frightened too, I hate that nothing is ever really made that clear.

Keep your feet up and sending you lots of luck for your scan.

Xxx

Hiya hun im 8 weeks, sorry to hear your bleeding too hun and i hope everything's ok for your scan Monday, my bleeding has got worse this evening and is bright red and all in my underwear so iv now had to put al towel in and my tummy hurts, i feel that my baby hasn't survived and im struggling to stay strong while my boys are still awake, when they go to bed i can break down. I dont even want to go to my scan tomoro because i feel i just know it will be bad news and i cant bear it :( unfortunatly i have to go. But I'm not holding much hope for a good outcome :( xx

Ah sorry to hear that it has got worse. I know it's hard but try and stay positive,my friend bled heavily throughout all her three pregnancies. It's hard trying to act normal when all you want to do is curl up in a ball. My little boy is rubbing my 'tummy ache' away.

My thoughts and prayers are with you for tomorrow.

Lots of love xx

Ah sorry to hear that it has got worse. I know it's hard but try and stay positive,my friend bled heavily throughout all her three pregnancies. It's hard trying to act normal when all you want to do is curl up in a ball. My little boy is rubbing my 'tummy ache' away.

My thoughts and prayers are with you for tomorrow.

Lots of love xx

Thanks again hun, iv had 3 other babies and never bled with them and id imagine that would be something that happens with all? Could be wrong, i truly hope everything is ok, iv never miscarried before so dont know if this is what its like or not xx

It sounds like a cliche but they do say that every pregnancy is different.

Good luck, got everything crossed for you

Xx

Aww hunni I'm so sorry your going through this. I only suffered a little spotting and one wipe of red blood in my last pregnancy and she was healthy so can't help there BUT my friend has two kids, first pregnancy no bleeding at all. Second pregnancy bled twice with clots and he hung in there so all was well. Just wanted you to know that two pregnancies can be very different. Hugs to you x x

Aww hunni I'm so sorry your going through this. I only suffered a little spotting and one wipe of red blood in my last pregnancy and she was healthy so can't help there BUT my friend has two kids, first pregnancy no bleeding at all. Second pregnancy bled twice with clots and he hung in there so all was well. Just wanted you to know that two pregnancies can be very different. Hugs to you x x

Thank you hun xx :hugs:

As I said I bled in all my healthy pregnancies but the bleeding has been different in each, spotting on first, heavy bleeds in second but later in pregnancy, and this I've had bleeding on and off the entire time with clots. My only pregnancy I didn't bled is one where I had a missed miscarriage. But I was told that it's normal for some women to always bled in their pregnancies.

I really hope all will be ok, hope your able to rest and you have support xxxx

I have been spotting almost non stop for over2 weeks now. A week in had my 2nd scan and it's still going on. I just wish there was some way to tell us exactly where it's coming from and why. the unknown is so frustrating. I really hope you get good results on this scan Tmorro. I won't get another one till Nov 25.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->