bleeding after baby

Googiepie

Reaction score
I had my daughter 3 weeks ago and the bleeding had stopped at 10 days. Then about a few days later, I woke up and went to the washroom..there was blood on my underwear and in the toilet. (Sorry if tmi). Then for the rest of the day there was nothing. Then again next morning there was some blood again. It seems to come and go. I could go a whole day with nothing and then bam! Anyone know if this is normal? With my first, bleeding stopped after a couple of weeks. I didn't experience anything like this before.

Mine stopped and started after the first couple of weeks. I think I was probably around 6 weeks pp before it definitely stopped.

My HV said it could stop and start up to six weeks. It will start up again if you're more active.

Aww dang! Lol I was so excited when i thought it was done.

Mine stopped from day 3 to 5 then all of a sudden it went wild day 6 yesterday it went back to some random spotting and today some spotting again. Just got back from a nice long walk though so now I'm hoping I don't wake up in the morning to a toilet full of blood!

Mine did too and it finally stopped at like 7 weeks. They also told me that it could be from doing too much so make sure you take it easy!

I bled for ages, like nearly 2 months, and it did come and go and one point. I would get excited thinking it had gone and then it would come back

Yeah, this happened with me; infact I had stopped bleeding for about a week when i passed a clot the size of my hand :/ it was disgusting.... TMI; BUT it was so big i actually caught it in my hand because i was soo freaked out. My husband came running in and got a nice eyeful haha. He rang the delivery suite and they said it was fine.. and was probably the reason why i had stopped bleeding! after i passed the clot there was no more blood at all.

Yeah, this happened with me; infact I had stopped bleeding for about a week when i passed a clot the size of my hand :/ it was disgusting.... TMI; BUT it was so big i actually caught it in my hand because i was soo freaked out. My husband came running in and got a nice eyeful haha. He rang the delivery suite and they said it was fine.. and was probably the reason why i had stopped bleeding! after i passed the clot there was no more blood at all.

That happened to me, was awful. I was standing with one baby in my arms and blood just gushed out like we had performed some satanic ritual. I had to pull one clot out with my hands it was so big :sick:

Disgusting isn't it!! I'm just glad i was at home and not out and about, especially as i hadn't been wearing pads for about a week; not that any pad could have contained that monster... ughhhh

Disgusting isn't it!! I'm just glad i was at home and not out and about, especially as i hadn't been wearing pads for about a week; not that any pad could have contained that monster... ughhhh

I thought exactly the same thing as only some hours before we had gone to a big superstore to get a new kitchen, my god the embarrassment!

Mine stopped at 3 weeks for several days and then started back up at 4 weeks and lasted until nearly 6 weeks pp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->