Bleeding after loss.

BabyBoyle

TTCAL of 2nd angel xx
Reaction score
I'm so sorry If this upsets anyone but I need to know if this is normal or not, been a week and was still bleeding heavy just darker blood; was asleep in bed, just coughed quite hard and was like I wet myself, blood everywhere.

Went to the toilet and was like a very large clot and now my stomach is cramping more than it was all week.

I'm so sorry if tmi but just wanna know if this I'd normal.

The placenta was fully removed manually by doctor after birth as it wasn't coming out. She ensured me that all was out so I don't think it's that?

Sorry girls :(

It is normal to pass clots after birth, but if it continues , go and see your doctor, or ring MW to come and see you!! did they give u a number to ring when they discharged you?
I didn't bleed heavily after charlie but i had haemoraged and went to theatre so prob not much left... but i did lightly bleed for 3 weeks after birth.. :hugs: try not to worry, but i'd ring hosp if u are concerned! XX

You have same symptoms as me. It's been 2.5 weeks for me but I have noticed it is getting lighter & lighter. I am still getting BFP so I am hoping after I get a BFN next time I bleed will be AF. At the hospital they said to me it is normal to bleed for upto a few weeks but if in doubt might be worth seeing GP xx

Hi Babyboyle
This happened to me actually - about a week after too. I think it is normal to pass a few clots, as long as it's not excessive. The cramping is probably everything working it's way out.
Hope you're ok xxx

Ladies just bumping this up, its been nearly 3 weeks, and i'm still bleeding, its fresh blood, red, no clots, and its starting to become really frustrating :(

The pains have gone, but im getting annoyed and feeling "dirty" all the time as i was told not to use tampons, and i always have..

:(

hi hun just said id let you know my cousin bled for almost 5 weeks after she had late miscarriage she was 5 months so i think everyone differnet but definitely go back to your doctor just for reassurance! dont want you gettin ill either from it so just to be on the safe side!!!! im still bleeding quite heavily a week later its showing no signs of easing up just have to wait and see! hope ur ok xxxxx

I only bled for around a week and then brown on wiping for over a week. I only bled heavily for 2-3 days. I have light periods though so dont know if that had anything to do with it. Agree should check with dr just for your own piece mind.

I'm sorry for your loss. The bleeding and passing of clots is normal. Unless you fill a pad within a very short time or it smells funky. When I lost my daughter I bled and passed clots for 12 weeks straight, it was very painfull at times too. Just make sure you don't become anemic like I did. Lots of :hugs:

Hi,

I ended up having to go and see my dr on 19th Feb as I started bleeding really heavy. I lost my little bean on 29th Jan and my bleeding was starting to get better and then all of a sudden .... After 3 hours at the hospital they sent me home with two type of anti-biotics as they didn't know if it was my AF or an infection xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->