Bleeding after m/c

rachelbubble

A tiny bit PREGNANT!! x
Reaction score
Sorry if this is TMI but im just wondering what your bleeding was like after your miscarriages?
I had a complete miscarriage last Thursday and have bled everyday since gradually getting lighter until yesterday where i had nothing. Then went out today and bled again!
Is it normal to be this erratic?

Hi Rachel

Sorry for your loss (((hugs)))
My experience of miscarriage went like this!

Started spotting on 10th dec, scan on 14th confirmed baby had stopped growing at 8 weeks (was 11 weeks when went for scan), started to get heavy bleeding on the 15th, then the 16th was when i was at the worst where it all came away, i bled the rest of that week then it went to very light bleeding and finally stopped around new year!

Then last week i had brown spotting!

I suppose its different for everyone!

i am sure everyone is different. i had more than a week of bleeding, then a few days of nothing, then a week of dark spotting, then a week of nothing, then my next AF.

I had a missed miscarriage and miscarried naturally 2 days after I found out (I think it was knowing that caused it)
I had bleeding for ages. I think all together, about 6 weeks? I had an infection after mine, so that accounted for it. But One day I would wake up and there would be nothing, by evening there would be loads. I had one day of no bleeding and the next started my first AF. I think 2 weeks after that I would still wear pads, because I was sure that it wouldnt of been it. When I asked my G.P for advice, I was told every women is different and aslong as it wasnt very heavy and full of clots (sorry if TMI) then it was normal for you. Just make sure that you keep pads with you. Im very sorry for your loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->