Bleeding after missing my pill!!

Reedy

Outnumbered x
Reaction score
Wondered if you girls could help x
I'm on the pill & have been for 2 years (7yrs before DS was concieved) well last night I realised I had missed 3 of my pills, which isnt a huge worry as DH has been on nights anyway so no nookie but last night we decided that even though I had missed them we would dtd anyway & have decided to start trying again (yay) but then when I went to the toilet before bed I had blood when I wiped, put it down to a vigorious bd & left it x Got up this morning & Ive had to put a pad on as im still bleeding, like a period but I only came off my period last week & started my pill last monday x
Is this normal as I havent took my pill for 4 nights running now or should I go see the dr?? x
Any advice would be great thank you xxx

hi its more than likely your period again as you have stopped taking the pill for 4 days..im the same im in microgynon (green pill) and if i miss for four days i have my period its the same when i actually finish the pack too within 4 days i come on.... its normal if u miss the pill that u will bleed :)

so ttc wise do I class this as cd1 or will I have another one in a weeks or so??

well if i miss a a few days then have my period its usually carries on because i have taken the pill and the bleeding just carries on but i can really imagine us ovulating again tricky question???? cant u ring a communtiy nurse and ask them? maybe it is classed as a period i dunno tbh :shrug: are you trying to concieve then? how come you are on the pill? X

Thanks x
I was on the pill as wasnt going to ttc till next year but because I had missed those 3 we decided to just scrap that lot of my pill & start ttc now instead x

Thanks x
I was on the pill as wasnt going to ttc till next year but because I had missed those 3 we decided to just scrap that lot of my pill & start ttc now instead x

ahh right i would just class it from your nect proper period whern u come off this time start from scratch a new month :) good luck ttc X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->