Bleeding after sex??

Lyrah

Mummy to my beautiful H<3
Reaction score
Hey :)

First of all, I'm sorry that I keep making lots of posts :dohh:

Secondly, I'm sorry if this is tmi.

OH and I had sex this morning. When he pulled out, the condom had blood on it, so I went to the bathroom and wiped and there was a bit of blood on the tissue. On standing up to go to the bathroom, I had this awful cramp on one side that suddenly came and went but it was painful.

I'm worried about what this is. It's not my period because I came off almost 2weeks ago.

Do any of you know why I've bled? Should I be worried? I'm a bit panic-stricken.

Thanks x

Hmmm does sounds a bit strange, im no doctor but that happened to me and thts how i found out i was pregnant!!! *fingers crossed for you* i'd go see ur dr if u can to make sure everything is ok gl hun
x

Thanks hun :)

I thought I was pregnant before but I had 2 or 3 negatives and then my period came 6days late and only lasted about 3 days. But I came off the pill 3months ago so I think that's probably why my period was funny. Anyway, I tested this morning just to rule it out completely and it still said negative so I don't think I can be.

I don't feel pregnant anymore really.. just some general mild tummyaches, feeling sick a little sometimes and can get quite tired and that's it.

I think I may go to dr's, I'm really nervous about it though incase they examine me.. the thought humiliates me so much lol :dohh:

:hugs:

Yeah think I will, thanks :) It's probably best.

Almost 6hours later and I'm still spotting. Except it seems to be light-medium brown cm (sorry if tmi!) And it's only when I wipe.

Has anyone else had this?

I'll be going to the drs anyway to make sure everything is ok if it does carry on, but just wanna see what you guys think.

Thank youuu :hugs::hugs:

I had that through the week when we :sex: - think he was just too vigourous though :rofl:

:rofl:

I think that's what's happened with me too.. all it takes is one wrong angle or something and BOOM :rofl:

:rofl: tell me about it! A bunch of crazy women altogether :headspin::tease: haha

Ahhh we have to have somewhere to let all our insanity out! :rofl:

I know :rofl: - glad i have people to talk to about all this stuff!!

thats a hard one i dont know wat to say... the only time i have bled after sex was the first time.... i dont no? spoting? not sure

thats a hard one i dont know wat to say... the only time i have bled after sex was the first time.... i dont no? spoting? not sure

I'm going to go to the drs I think.. see what they have to say, just to be on the safe side ;)

Lisa - Me too, I don't know what I'd do without this forum!

Yup I agree it does seem odd... It's probably nothing, but probably a good idea to go see the doctor to be on the safe side! :hugs:

I'm also worried because right in the centre of my lower tummy, I have this numb, dull ache that's coming and going, can't really desribe it but it's uncomfortable.

Maybe I'm just worrying too much :shrug:

K think I'm gonna have to go to drs.. I'm really scared about what's just happened.

This morning, I wasn't get as much 'brown cm' on the tissue when I wiped so I just assumed it was ovulation spotting, as I had that last month and so felt relieved that it was going. Went to the toilet about an hour ago.. (Really sorry, this is pretty tmi!!) and my underwear was drenched from this 'brown cm'. I wiped and there was lots of red blood!! So I've stuck a pad on. I have no pain or anything.. and I ovulate in like, 2 days! So it's not my period, it can't be ovulation spotting, it can't be implantation because I'm nowhere near my period, so what the hell is going on :hissy::cry:

I'm terrified!!!

Has anyone had this at all??

I need some reassurance before I go to drs. I really am so scared about what's happening to my body.

I've occasionally had random bleeding that seems to come and go. I once suffered from bleeding after sex and pain during as well so i went for a check up and they examined and said they couldn't see anything wrong so try not to worry too much :hug: xx

Awww hun, I have no idea but didn't want to read & run!!

Hopefully you'll get a Drs appt a.s.a.p

Sending you lots of :hug:

Make sure you let us know what he says

xxxxx

Thanks both of you :hug:

Will the examination hurt? What do they do? I've never had one done so I'm kinda scared about it..

Thanks for the support, I've got myself stupidly worked up atm haha.

:hug:

xxx

I was just reading this post start to finish and I thought maybe ovulation bleeding. It's not unheard of and it would fall about at the right time for you. Plus it would explain the pain that comes and goes. But also you came off the pill 3 mths ago. I had random spotting and wonky periods after coming off the pill, so try not to stress too much if things are a bit unpredictable for about 3-6mths.
If it turns out that you need to see the doc and have an exam... It's not all that bad. It's a bit uncomfortable :blush: in an imbarrassing kind of way (at least for me), but not painful at all. Plus if your doc is any good, he'll be quick and too the point so that you're not very uncomfortable for too long. But nothing to fear, I assure you.
Hope that this spotting clears soon.
P

hey Lyrah....

i had something similar 2 weeks ago, and i went into a state of complete paranoia.OH was worried too.....

being hopeful, i thought it might be an implantation bleed, however, :witch: turned up 5 days early (which has never happened for me before). I guess it could have happened for a number of reasons, vigorous :sex:, infection etc etc.

I'm getting checked out next week hopefully. Internals aren't painful, though they aren't pleasant either. They don't take too long though, and as long as they warm the speculum up, it should be okish.....

take care though, and i hope that you have nothing to worry about....

luv & hugs
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back