Bleeding after sex??

Hi Lyrah!

Maybe it's just from your cycles being out of whack coming off of bfp's? I'm not sure. Have you gone to the dr's already?

Thanks all :)

I haven't been to drs yet no.. I'm still deciding whether I should or not cos I'm thinking it's probably an ovulation bleed but I'm not sure.

My body is producing sooo much cm atm too so I'm a little confused on that.

I'm questioning myself to whether I could be pregnant and things are out of whack from the pill. But I don't know if that adds up really cos implantation happens around same time as your period.. and I'm only about to ovulate in 2 days so nowhere near my period.. and I haven't had a positive. But today I have no energy at all and I've had 9hours sleep, I'm completely drained. I don't know, it all seems a little weird to me. I can't make it out. I think I'll have to make a drs appointment but going to speak to my mum about it later as she's a retired nurse so I'll see what she has to say about it first.

xxx

Thanks all :)

I haven't been to drs yet no.. I'm still deciding whether I should or not cos I'm thinking it's probably an ovulation bleed but I'm not sure.

My body is producing sooo much cm atm too so I'm a little confused on that.

I'm questioning myself to whether I could be pregnant and things are out of whack from the pill. But I don't know if that adds up really cos implantation happens around same time as your period.. and I'm only about to ovulate in 2 days so nowhere near my period.. and I haven't had a positive. But today I have no energy at all and I've had 9hours sleep, I'm completely drained. I don't know, it all seems a little weird to me. I can't make it out. I think I'll have to make a drs appointment but going to speak to my mum about it later as she's a retired nurse so I'll see what she has to say about it first.

xxx

That's a good idea. Since you say you came off the pill 3 months ago, it is very possible your cycles are still a bit out of whack.. You may still want to go to the doctor just to set your mind at ease. I wouldn't worry about the exam, it may not even be necessary for them to do anything internal - they may be able to diagnose you just by you telling them about the problem. Even if they do need to take a look, they're usually not painful - maybe just uncomfortable.

Keep us posted! :hugs:

Thanks hun :) :hugs:

I will definately keep you all updated :)

Okay my mum has no idea what it could be. She said to see what happens over the next few days and to keep a diary of dates and what happens, which I was going to do anyway so I can keep record of what's happening to my body. So if it's still carrying on in a couple of days or something, then I'll definately go to the drs. I just can't figure out what it is. In a way I hope it's pregnancy related but I'm probably just in too much hope of that happening.

xxx

Hi Lyrah,

Just thought I'd drop a quick line. When I came off BCP's my :witch: were all over the place. Sometimes it can take a while to get back to normal. My first few :witch: were fine it was the ones after that where all over the place. However, I would go in for a check up at the DR's if you are getting concerned.

Best of luck

Kerry xxx

Thanks hun :)

Yeah I should think that's probably what it is. I've had no more bleeding today so far which is good, but I won't count on it that it's not gonna return during the day :rofl:

I'll see how it goes, I'm probably just being miss worryguts as usual haha.

Will keep you all updated :)

:hugs:

Lyrah - Its hard not be worried though when it comes to things like this. But it helps to get it off your chest.

:hi:

Hope all turns out to be okay for you Lyrah, I'm sure it will!

I just wanted to say 'thanks' to you all for putting a smile on my face and cheering me up! :)

I'm new to BnB and I am still finding my way around this site so dipping in here and there to get some tlc, advice and support.

It's so encouraging that we have this forum to ask about certain subjects that we might find embarrassing.

P.S I have had bleeding after sex and I am glad I'm not alone and thats why I'm smiling because I can relate to what all of you have said.

P.P.S I've just thought it was because my DH is well endowed ....TMI.... Sorry!:blush: :dohh:

Hey Millymolly!

Welcome to BnB!! :)

If you need a hand getting around the site, just pm or whatever and I'll try to help as best I can :)

Yes this site is fab, I love it because everyone is so lovely and friendly and supportive, and the atmosphere is really nice.

Haha, it's okay, my OH is well endowed too and I think that may be it too :p Don't say sorry for tmi, we all say much worse trust me! :rofl:

Well I hope you settle here well, it's always nice meeting new people:happydance:

:hugs:

Thanks again Lyrah!

I'm really enjoying making new friends too...now not feeling so lonely .... only problem is I talk too much...not getting much done since joining BnB

At least I'm off the red wine now I'm TTC so I'm not as 'loose lipped' as normal :rofl:

Take care :hugs:

Your welcome :)

Haha don't worry, talk all you want, I'm a chatterbox too! :rofl:

Best of luck with TTC hun, I hope you get that lovely :bfp: soon!!

Take care too :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->