Bleeding after sex?

Emmy_Lou

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'm kinda new on here, so i'll quickly fill you all in.
I got my first ever BFP 25th May, shortly after arriving home from Honeymoon. We had only been trying for a matter of weeks. Naturally we were both overjoyed. On 3rd June I had a slight bleed. Obviously I was very upset and worried and was advised to pop along to the hospital for a scan. She couldnt really say much at that time because I was only a few weeks, but she said from what she saw it looked okay. I was booked to go back 10/14 days later and told to take it easy. A few days before I was due to go back the bleeding had almost stopped until 12th June when I started cramping and bleeding heavily. A scan at the hosp showed I was having a m/c... I've had my first AF since, and all seemed to be getting back to normal. After sex last night I started to bleed. It wasn't a lot, but non the less blood. It was definatly fresh blood. I'm worried now that damage has been caused to my cervix. Has anyone else suffered from this? x

I haven't had this myself but it is common to bleed a little after sex. Especially if you have a sensitive cervix.

I'm sure it's nothing to worry about hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->