bleeding again, why? (not pregnant) or how to freak out your OH

calm

Reaction score
Well as you know I am WTT, so its not that I am pregnant or anything like that. I was so happy with my cycles, so normal and regular. And then this happened. I finished my period, and now two days later, I wiped and has some pinkish blood. So I had 2 days of no period, as it had finished, and then this. I mean, when I am finishing my period I never have pinkish blood, its more brown and old looking. (And I had finished anyway) I have been in a horrible mood (before I knew I had this bleeding) so it was a bit like having another period. I have had a horrible headache as well. Anyone have anything similar? (I don't take the pill) x

hey my lovely, I had this last month. Freaked me out big time!!! I went to the docs - she just told me to come back if it happened again. She didnt seem bothered at all! It does annoy me a bit as I wish they'd tell you what it could be!

Hopefully it's a one off lovely xx

But bunny, were you coming off the pill? I don't remember if you were or not, I have heard that when people do come of it they get all sorts of weird things happening. When I came of the pill 6 years ago, and I was only on it for about a year, a was bleeding for 14 days. I was so ignorant of my body though then.

P.S. I started to freak my DH out by saying, maybe its implantation bleeding... maybe the condom we used 2 days ago was faulty... He was like, women don't bleed when that happens. And I was like OH YES THEY DO, and then continued like someone telling a horror story round the campfire and said "and my friend got pregnant only a few days after her period, she ovulated extremely soon". ha ha (that was true though)

Oh yes, and I also told him that his mother told me that she got pregnant with his brother wearing a condom. haha All that was missing was me to hold a torch up to my face to make it more scary.

no hun, I haven't been on the pill for about 3 years :)

Hahaha, love the playing with his mind mwahahaha!!!

Funny how it happened to both of us previous to TTC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->