bleeding again!

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
well as some of you may know that on wednesday and thursday day i had a bit of brown bleeding(only when i wiped) and by thursday afternoon it had stoped but ive been to the toilet tonight and im bleeding again,its still only when i wipe but its not as brown as before.
ive had no cramping but im worried i am going to loose this baby.

should i be worried or does it sound normal?

i think you should go and see your MW or GP, just to be on the safe side, keep my fingers cross that everything will be fine

Hun please try not to worry......does it look like fresh blood? Bleeding is much more common than people think. Unfortunatley at this stage there is nothing anyone can do for you (i.e monitor baby's heart beat) as it is so early in the pregnancy, but they can scan you at the very least if the bleeding becomes a concern to the GP.

The fact that you are getting this blood only when you wipe is a good sign it is not full on bleeding, the fact you have no cramps and no pain is another good sign. Just hold on in there.

Talk to your Doctor, even if you don't get a scan, s/he could put your mind at rest. :hugs:x

Hun please try not to worry......does it look like fresh blood? Bleeding is much more common than people think. Unfortunatley at this stage there is nothing anyone can do for you (i.e monitor baby's heart beat) as it is so early in the pregnancy, but they can scan you at the very least if the bleeding becomes a concern to the GP.

The fact that you are getting this blood only when you wipe is a good sign it is not full on bleeding, the fact you have no cramps and no pain is another good sign. Just hold on in there.

Talk to your Doctor, even if you don't get a scan, s/he could put your mind at rest. :hugs:x

no it doesnt look like fresh blood its brown in colour,so that old blood right?
its not there every time i wipe.
well fingers crossed.
hubby keeps saying that im bleeding just because my body is changing, but i keep thinking what if.
i think i just have to try and forget about it or atleast put it at the back of my head. x
thanks tam

sure that you've not got a cut anywhere? daft question i know, but u never know, i do occasionally.

I would pop in to your midwife or GP today if you can. Its most likely nothing, but it'll put your mind at rest, and they always like to check out bleeding to make sure everything is ok.

Let us know how it goes hun, thinking of ya!

xxx

I agree with Tam and the others, it's probably nothing since it's brown and it's only there when you wipe (sometimes). I think I would still call your Dr. just so that he/she can set your mind at ease though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->