Bleeding and pains?

xblondiex

Reaction score
Hi i started bleeding quite heavily last week and had sharp stabbing pains lower down i spent the night in hospital the bleeding stopped but still hot the pains. I had a scan and they said theres still blood around the babys sack which could lead to a miscarriage or could just disappear? Has anyone else had this? What could the bleeding be? X

Hi i started bleeding quite heavily last week and had sharp stabbing pains lower down i spent the night in hospital the bleeding stopped but still hot the pains. I had a scan and they said theres still blood around the babys sack which could lead to a miscarriage or could just disappear? Has anyone else had this? What could the bleeding be? X

Hi hun

Hope your ok... :) How do you feel now?

I am not sure what the bleeding could be.. I have been spotting for nearly 3 weeks now and I have no idea whats going on and its driving me mad.

All waiting games!!!

I feel a lot better no more bleeding just sharp pains every now and again :s

Have you had an early scan to check? I wouldnt worry too much about spotting. Nearly everyone I know has had spotting its just the heavy bleed I worry about and the pain im really hoping things are gonna be ok they told me I wont know until my 20 week scan and im only just 12 weeks tomorrow :( x

That's crazy - horrible to leave you hanging for so long!

Everyone keeps telling me spotting is normal but never known anyone hvae it for so long.. just want my scan now!!!

lol..

Glad your feeling better hun x

I know these 8 weeks are gonna be the longest :(

Thanks hun I hope you get your scan soon and put your mind a t rest x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh