Bleeding at 10 weeks for 10 minutes then nothing

Vonny1537

Reaction score
hi again, so after short sudden bleed last night, it's stopped, and now is just slightly there when I wipe but just brown (tmi) had a couple of little clots but can't get a scan till Monday so gonna have to wait and see. I'm more worried that it was so sudden and now has stopped. Has anyone else had this? I have a cyst on one of my ovaries so not sure if it's something to do with that? Tia xx

hi again, so after short sudden bleed last night, it's stopped, and now is just slightly there when I wipe but just brown (tmi) had a couple of little clots but can't get a scan till Monday so gonna have to wait and see. I'm more worried that it was so sudden and now has stopped. Has anyone else had this? I have a cyst on one of my ovaries so not sure if it's something to do with that? Tia xx

I'm not sure I'm afraid Tia....but just wanted to bump this up for you so someone with experience of spotting can respond. Generally, from reading on here, what you have described can be very common and doesn't mean a problem. Can you call doctor/epu?

Hi vonny i bled heavily and bright red oveenight at 10 weeks and then spotted brown blood on and off for a week but my scan showed a baby with hb measuring 2 days ahead and no sign of bleeding. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->