Bleeding at what I thought was 1 DPO

CountryMomma

Momma of 3, pregnant with number 4
Reaction score
I thought I ovulated yesterday due to high open cervix and watery/EW CM. Also had some pretty sharp cramps yesterday. I was Cd14 and that is when I was forecasted to ovulate based on past cycles. Tonight I went to the bathroom and noticed some pink CM in my undies and on the TP, just went again and here was actually some in the toilet, checked cervix and it is high, firm, and closed. Only a tiny dab of blood came out on my finger.. Not sure what this could be as I have never in my life has mid cycle bleeding.. Any one have any input?

I thought I ovulated yesterday due to high open cervix and watery/EW CM. Also had some pretty sharp cramps yesterday. I was Cd14 and that is when I was forecasted to ovulate based on past cycles. Tonight I went to the bathroom and noticed some pink CM in my undies and on the TP, just went again and here was actually some in the toilet, checked cervix and it is high, firm, and closed. Only a tiny dab of blood came out on my finger.. Not sure what this could be as I have never in my life has mid cycle bleeding.. Any one have any input?

Ovulation spotting?

Has it picked up to a full flow? Is this normally how you tell when you O'd?

I was wondering if that's what it was, it hasn't picked up at all, still just faint pink on the TP, I have never had spotting around O before normally just cramp and tell by CP and CM.

I was wondering if that's what it was, it hasn't picked up at all, still just faint pink on the TP, I have never had spotting around O before normally just cramp and tell by CP and CM.

I had never had O spotting either until this past O.

I hope it is a good sign!

ETA mine was just brown when I wiped a couple times

I hope it is a good sign and means I actually Od!

Woke up this morning and went to the bathroom and there was more super faint pink tinged cm on the toilet paper.. Not sure what is going on.. Never had anything like this before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->