Bleeding, cramps, one week before period?

pinklady3

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I need your wisdom please!

I have been having some symptoms and now have bleeding a week before my period. I don't know what's going on. I had sex on the 6th and according to my period app (not tracking temp etc and not totally sure when ovulated) that would have been 2 days before ovulation.

I started noticing symptoms about 10 days later - mainly very tender boobs and nipples. I also had sex on 17 and 18th and now, 4/5 days later I had three bright red drops of blood. I was really surprised as I always know when getting af as I get cramps for a day first. Also, this is a week early. I put pad on and since then, for 48 hours now, not a drop of blood but still cramping like a regular period, maybe even worse. I have had a small amount of browny yellow discharge and that's it.

Other things are I weirdly had a nosebleed on Saturday morning (19th) when I woke up and I am feeling extraordinarily tired. However I have no idea if my dates mean I could be pregnant and I'm worried I am bleeding between periods. Do you think this could be implantation? The cramps are a bit better now but still sore and swollen boobs. Not sure when I could test?

Thanks for the reply laurac1988. I think my period is due 28th so will wait til then.

I had a bad headache all night and itching breasts this morning. Along with hunger and fatigue I don't know what to think.

Anyone else experienced this?

this sounds like implantation bleeding. cant help more b/c ive never experienced such a thing.

Thank you momnatasha for your reply. I am thinking if it is it would be from intercourse on the 17th would that be right? Bleeding 5 days later. Maybe swollen breasts before is just a coincidence?

Sorry for all my questions I just don't have anyone to ask irl.

It's hard to say hun as others have said you'll just have to wait and test. I have have ovulation spotting like this as well as IB so only time will tell. Symptoms can play dirty tricks unfortunately as progesterone after ovulation can cause similar symptoms as pregnancy even if you've never had it before :wacko:

Thanks pandi. I've never had ovulation spotting before but I guess that doesn't mean it wouldn't happen. :wacko:

I have short cycles, average is 25 days so if it was ovulation it would be quite late but then I've never tracked ovulation. It was the sudden blees followed by 36 hours of cramping but no more bleeding that is worrying me. If I am not pregnant I'm going to go to doc to check nothing wrong. Probably being a hypochondriac but just in case!

I don't blame you for checking with the doctor hun never a bad idea! I'm sure someone else will suggest this but do consider actually charting your bbt on Fertility Friend or a similar program if your able. If you can get the cheap opks online to use as well it's a win-win! Opks will tell you when you are about to O (normally lol) and charting will confirm it happened. Very good to know for sure when ttc!

Thank you momnatasha for your reply. I am thinking if it is it would be from intercourse on the 17th would that be right? Bleeding 5 days later. Maybe swollen breasts before is just a coincidence?

Sorry for all my questions I just don't have anyone to ask irl.

few women spot after intercourse, but they'd spot directly after having sex or the very next day. its too odd to relate spotting to having intercourse five days earlier.. i think it's implantation bleeding. if your cycles are very short, then you'll not ovulate on CD17 b/C luteal phase should be at least 12 days, otherwise you would be diagnosed with luteal phase defect, usually women with short luteal phase have hard times conceiving. concerning swollen breasts i dont count on them lol b/c my breasts get swollen directly after ovulation nd would get more tender until af shows up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->