Bleeding during 7th week

poebuffalo

Reaction score
Went to the ER because I started bleeding lightly. Doc says my cervix is closed, bleeding is light, heart is strong, the blood can be common, but the sack is not looking as healthy as they like. Also, no detached placenta. Anyone experienced this, and what were the results? I've been worried sick but I want to know exactly how common it is to not miscarry at this point. Someone give me somethin'!

I bled at 6 weeks 5 days - severely had an early scan and they found twins who are now 21 months. Bleeding is very very common around this stage and sometimes (as in my case) its just one of those things. I really feel for you as its very very scary but there is loads and loads of people that bleed and everything turns out ok xx

I had several episodes of spotting early on - all was well and now 23 wks - goodluck try and rest when you can x

Bleeding is common in early pregnancy hun, and I had it in all but one of mine. If a hb is seen after bleeding, the miscarriage risk is very low. As for the 'unhealthy' sac, it can sometimes be an indication that the pregnancy is at risk, but I have a friend who had b/g twins, and up until the 12th wk her baby boy's gestational sac looked unhealthy. She was warned this might mean he wouldn't make it - he is now a healthy 2yr old :) x

This is all really great news. I have a friend also that had the same issues. The bleeding however is getting worse. Would you all say the same for heavier bleeding? I still don't need pads because I stay rested but if I was more active I definitely would.

Despite all this, I feel it's best to stay as destressed as possible by staying distracted so not to worry too much. And I'm loving the testimonials.

i had bleeding spotting at 8+5, 10+5, 11+5 and bleeding at 14+2. each time i went for a scan and they couldn't see any reason for the spotting. apparently some women bleed but they can never find out why. hopefully that's the case with you! it's great that the baby's heart is beating strong!

I would say the same even with heavier bleeding. With the twins I bled very heavily at 11wks, and no cause was ever found. Bleeding can be a sign of impending miscarriage hun, but in most cases it isn't. Keep resting, and if the bleeding hasn't tapered off within a day or two, then ask for another scan to check bean :hugs:

I bled lightly during my first and second tri very regularly. It stopped right before my third tri and baby is fine:)

oh man, I'm very sorry. I hope you are doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->