Bleeding Gums

mummy_of_two

Reaction score
Ladies can i ask what causes's this ive never had a problem before now but since ive changed my toothpaste for some reason my gums seem to bleed each time i brush them is there any reason why this would happen? :wacko:

Gum disease I'd imagine.

Go and see a dentist or treat it yourself which is what I do. I buy Corsodyl mouth wash its about £4 and can be bought in tesco, boots etc. This is what the dentist gave me to take. I often get problems with my gums don't be alarmed by the 'disease' :D

Thanks wobbles i was begining to worry as of late i havent had any problems with my teeth its just recently theyve been like this. I must admit ive been bad i always used to go to the dentist regularly and i havent been for the past yr + as im a bit scared to go to him now :blush:

I have weak gums - its a nightmare. Theres not much dentist can do if its just happened just a good mouth wash that might not taste too nice and brushing your teeth as you - The mouth wash makes a big difference :D

Thanks il give ita shot its a pain in the a**e though as it makes my gums so sore. Btw how often should this mouthwash be used for?

Defo the above with sore gums too.

I used it twice a day but more if maybe in day they hurt however I carried on using it as a daily mouth wash to keep my gums nice as I'm prone to this - really good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->