Bleeding help :'(

L

loves_eeyore

Hi I need some advice, docs isn't open yet so thought id try here first, I'm 11w2d today had my first scan yesterday and everything was great so we announced our fantastic news, then this morn sorry if TMI but whilst sat on the loo i blew my nose & when i wiped down below there was fresh red blood, it went after 3 wipes & iv not had any pains yet but I'm soo worried :'(

Hi hun,

Didn't wanna read and run but not sure what the bleeding could be. Take comfort in the fact there was only a small amount and you don't have any pain. Perhaps it's coming from the cervix which can easily be irritated from sex and that type of bleeding is quite common. Try to relax and call your mw when the docs opens.

Will be thinking of you so keep us updated xxxxxx

First of all I know it is hard but you have to try not to get to worked up about it just yet. A little blood is nothing unusual during pregnancy but the best way to know what is happening is to rest up and as soon as you can get yourself to your doc and they will be able to reassure you or support you.

But from the sound of it you have nothing to stress about.

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttf64b1.aspx

Thank u, means alot. So scared can't believe I only seen it wiggling about yesterday & now this is happening, I'm hoping its just what u said xx

If you had a scan yesterday it probably irritated your cervix. I would try not to worry it should be fine :) Especially if you've had no cramping or back pain.... Thinking of you and sending you lots of :hugs:

I'm with the other ladies, i'm sure its nothing to worry about. What blood type are you? I am o resus negative and midwife said if I have any bleeds from 11 weeks I will need an anti D shot.

Good Luck

Ive just spoken to the early pregnancy department & they said its quite common, just got to monitor it & if it starts again to make a doc appointment to b referred to hosp, can't remember my blood type :-S but I know its the common one! Thanks again ladies, fingers crossed its just a one off, feeling a bit better now xx

Hi I need some advice, docs isn't open yet so thought id try here first, I'm 11w2d today had my first scan yesterday and everything was great so we announced our fantastic news, then this morn sorry if TMI but whilst sat on the loo i blew my nose & when i wiped down below there was fresh red blood, it went after 3 wipes & iv not had any pains yet but I'm soo worried :'(

I started bleeding at 12 weeks and continued for four days (with spotting).
A scan showed my baby was fine, though, and the bleeding eventually stopped, and now i haven't had any for days.
You probably just popped a blood vessel in your cervix, and I think that's what happened to me, too.
Why don't you call your doctor and see if you can go in for a check. They can at least listen to the heart beat and tell you whether your cervix is closed.

The fact that your baby was fine just yesterday, and you're already 11 weeks, makes me very hopeful that this is not a miscarriage situation, but rather just some bleeding from your cervix, which is not uncommon.

Best wishes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->