Bleeding in between cycles

Lovecat

Reaction score
Hi, I found this site via a Google search of my question.
It didn't answer my question though.

What could be the cause of bleeding mid cycle?

I am TTC #4, I had problems with 2&3 as I didn't ovulate and both of those were conceived when I took soy.

I had my coil taken out in July/August I think, it was roughly 3 months ago. I had 70 day cycle with no ovulation, the doctor gave me progesterone tablets to force AF, which worked.

Cycle day 18 I started bleeding, not heavy only when wiping and it's very red. It then stopped and started on the evening of CD19, stopped and started again on the evening of CD20 and its carried on into CD21, slightly heavier but still only when wiping and still no ovulation.

It's never happened before and the earliest doctors appointment I can get is 11th November :growlmad:

Any ideas?

Oh and hello everyone, nice to "meet" you all :flower::flower:

I don't know if I am right here, but I am sure bleeding mid cycle is a sign of a hormone imbalance of some sort, maybe a blood test at the GP may help :) or it is your cycles trying to regulate after coming off the birth control x

Hi - I've had similar for the past few months - very slight spotting on cd20\21 then nothing till 24 & 25 then AF starts on cd26.

I went to the doctors and had an internal exam :wacko: and going for an ultrasound in a few weeks.

At first I thought it was implantation bleeding but not so lucky. I've already had my hormones tested and all is fine :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->