Bleeding in TWW & Temps. Is there any hope?

knobby

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am hoping someone can look at my chart.

Some background... I normally have a 14-16 day luteal phase. I've never had a short luteal phase (until possibly now). This cycle I used soy isoflavones days 3-7. This is the only thing different I did this cycle and I am not sure if it can shorten luteal phases - I have only read about people wanting to take it to help lengthen their LP.

Below is my chart and below that is an overlay of this cycle's chart (green) over last cycle's (magenta) so you can see the drastic difference.

For the last 2 days (9&10 dpo) I've been below coverline. I have creamy blood tinged cm today as well.

I'm really afraid that AF is coming early :( Has anyone had temps like this and gone on to have a BFP?

https://i62.tinypic.com/1zf6gw1.jpg

https://i61.tinypic.com/2e4hsbb.jpg

Just went to the bathroom and wiped and there was blood. I can't believe my LP was only 9 days :cry:

Well if you normally have a LP of 13 or 14 days why would your first assumption be your period? The dip on your chart and blood seems to be associated more with IB. Any other symptoms? I wouldn't be surprised if your temp spikes right back up tomorrow. Keep me posted.

Well if you normally have a LP of 13 or 14 days why would your first assumption be your period? The dip on your chart and blood seems to be associated more with IB. Any other symptoms? I wouldn't be surprised if your temp spikes right back up tomorrow. Keep me posted.

Because of the amount of blood (moderate with small clots), color of blood (red), and cramping which has gradually gotten worse today - tylenol hasn't helped it's that bad right now.

I haven't updated my chart with the bleeding *just in case* it is implantation since it is so so early, but I am not optimistic at all. Thanks for replying though, I'll let you know how it goes.

My LP this month was only 10 days and I blame my HSG on that. My cramps are so bad it feels like my uterus is about to fall out.

Also, your chart looks exactly like mine does. Every month I get a 2 day dip right before AF. Sorry :-(

My LP this month was only 10 days and I blame my HSG on that. My cramps are so bad it feels like my uterus is about to fall out.

Also, your chart looks exactly like mine does. Every month I get a 2 day dip right before AF. Sorry :-(

It is so strange how uncooperative our bodies can be at the WRONG time. Everywhere I've read, it says your luteal phase shouldn't vary more than 1-2 days from one cycle to the next. But this cycle my LP is 5-7 days shorter than normal.

I wonder if for me soy isoflavones are to blame or if it is just a random fluke. I'm at odds with whether or not I should try it again - it successfully got me to ovulate sooner than normal (as was intended).

I agree! I got super excited this morning as this was the first time since temping that my temp was below the coverline. ...only to find AF blood an hr later. Granted it's not "starting" the same as usual but i can tell just from my temps that it's the red witch.

Pregnancy should have a clear sign..like a red dot or a 3rd nipple that says Hello, guess what I have for you this month?! :haha:

Wow. I must have completely over looked the soy at first. I took licorice root this month from CD 5-9 to boost ovulation. Maybe you should look into it. I have taken it before and it does not affect my LP

My temp went back up today (chart in sig).... but I am still bleeding. Last night the bleeding lightened up and was mostly brown with some pink. This morning when I woke up it was the same at first, but I went to the bathroom and had a good amount of red blood coming out again dripping into the toilet and on the toilet paper. And now I am in the process of filling a pad. I had mild cramping when I woke up, but that has gone away - for now at least.

I tested today and it was a BFN. So confused!

Well I just passed a nickel sized piece of endometrial tissue. It was definitely endometrial tissue and not just a clot. So that can't be good.

Hmmm try to relax hun. It is good your temp has gone back up. Sometimes people with IB can have quite a bit of bleeding. Of course brace yourself that you may have had a short LP. Neither can be 100% ruled out. I say put it in google lol. I would

Quick update.... Since yesterday early afternoon bleeding turned into brown discharge that has gradually gotten lighter. Today my temp dropped back down but is still above coverline. Got a BFN today. :shrug:

Update: started bleeding again this afternoon. :(

https://i57.tinypic.com/20h693o.jpg

My temps are staying down and I haven't had a positive test, so I have moved on to the next cycle. :/

Got ya. Well at least you can begin again right away. Good luck next month :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->