Bleeding mid cycle?

Sparky0207

Mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Anyone else had this? Was meant to post last night but didnt get time.

Only had AF just under 2 weeks ago and yesterday started bleeding again - just like AF but maybe a bit brighter blood... sorry tmi! Im on the pill, havent missed any and have never had anything like this before. Dont know what to do!

Typical, just as we talk about NTNP something happens!

I have this also - I have the implant however. I have been tested for lots of different things but usually just happens when I am stressed, and I think the implant is running out or something.

Maybe its just stress?!

xx

Could be... thanks honey.

Am gonna go to docs tomorrow, never ever had anything like this before

Is it possible that it could be implantation bleeding? The pill is never 100%. Have you had an upset stomach or bug recently as that can render the pill ineffective. That is how one of my friends ended up conceiving her daughter!

xxx

Thanks poppy. No ive not had anything like that at all, was on antibiotics but that was last month and have had AF since. I did get pregnant with Lucy on the pill though - we had been trying for 4 months and then the month I went back on the pill I caught! Hmmm

Sparky, did you go to the doc yet or did you find out? It is so funny, I just went to the bathroom and the EXACT SAME THING is happening with me. I just restarted the pill after a month off and exactly less than two weeks ago finished my period. It should be interesting to see what it ends up being for both of us.

hey ive had this a few times and im on the pill. been to the docs numerous times and they just tell me its fine and its because I didnt take my pill at the exact same time every day but im not convinced. its happening right now! would be interested to hear how u get on! oh and ive never been pregnant so it was never anything to do with that. hope all is ok! x

Well I didnt go to docs but am convinced its AF making an early appearance for some reason. Either way, me and OH have decided to NTNP as of today as I dont want to carry on taking the pill and mess my cycle up even more. Dont really want AF 3 times in 5 weeks!
Quite relieved to hear other people have experienced the same thing though, even though we still dont know what it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->