bleeding positive stories pls

30Poppy

Reaction score
hi

im popping over from 2nd tri. im 25+3 and have had 3 episodes of bleeding in past 3 wks. first 2 times it was brown blood but today it was more red. went to hospital but Dr isn't sure of the cause. every swab I've had comes back clear for infection. being sent for scan on tues and seeing consultant in 2 was. has anyone else had this and baby gone on to almost full term etc? im so scared she'll come early.

Really sorry for what's happening Hun, but I have no advice I'm afraid. Just wanted to wish you all the best though xxxxxxxxxxx

No advice either sorry.
I did have a bad bleed at 32 weeks due to rough sex with OH, luckily all was fine. As I'm sure yours is. Hugs xxx

i had bright red blood in the toilet and when i wiped at 24 weeks accompanied with a lot of cramping and back pain. i went to the hospital and they did all the swabs and tests and everything came back negative. They ended up checking my urine and i had a severe bladder infection. I'm not 29 weeks and haven't had any issues. if your swabs are coming back clean thats a good sign so dont try to stress too much!!! hope everything turns out well for you too though!!

Has bleeding three times so far... One brown one pink and one bright red period type blood...

All is fine... I haven't stopped dtd haven't changed anything to a normal pregnancy and I'm still here at nearly 36 weeks with a boootiful little man gonna pop out sometime in the next 25 days :)

With my last LO, I bled bright red from 20 weeks on and off until I had her at 39 weeks/ A few times it soaked a pad and I was hospitalized at another time for a week. Never found out the cause, but she was full term and very healthy :) I know it's stressful and hope everything works out just as well for you... HUGS

I has a bad bleed at around 26 weeks - lost over a pint of blood in a few minutes. I was hospitalized for 3 days and given all sorts of tests but they never found out the cause. They have been watching me for pre term labour ever since but I don't think this baby is coming anytime soon. Ask your doctor about steroids shots just in case LO comes early. But try not worry too much. I heard loads of positive stories when I had my bleed. I'm sure all will be fine.

Thx everyone its reassuring to know that it can happen but that it turns ok in the end. seeing consultant shortly so I'll ask about the steriod injections as a precaution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->