October Pumpkins *testing thread*

I just order a 50 pack of 10miu tests be here Tuesday. So I can relax and check that of my tww list. Now I have to wait. Hope this tww goes by fast.

My stomach just came up into my mouth. Ugh at least if there was a baby there’s positive motivation behind feeling like crud.
Im constipated, nauseous, exhausted, headachy, and bloated for no damn reason.

Trying to figure it out so i tried an opk like someone (was it giggles?) suggested and i threw in an extra sensitive that should detect 10 mIU/mL. I was at 5 so i thought why not.

I got what @MrsKatie was saying with the half line false positive. Welp, yeah, I’m at 5 so the stick gave me half a pink line lmao!

These tests are dumb.

Really wondfo?! I got a 50:50 chance?

Cool. I’m either pregnant or not pregnant. Glad I tested again. *palm to face*

IMG_4562.jpeg

@NightFlower Is hat kind did you get? Praying you get your sticky bfp this month!
@HalfricanMa These tests! I wish it wasn’t so confusing for you! Do you dip them in at an angle maybe?

I realized I didn’t post my tests today. The easy at home lh tests were great and the hcg showed early, but they haven’t progressed much at all. My other ones are getting darker and I still have symptoms so it gives me a lot of hope. I haven’t told anyone outside of bnb. My husband and kids also took the miscarriage very hard. My 3 year old still tells me he misses the baby. I know as soon as I tell my husband he will get anxious and I wanted some time to process things before there’s extra anxiousness. I’m either going to tell him tomorrow or after my second beta on Monday...I haven’t made up my mind 100% yet though. I don’t want to tell the kids til after my first ultrasound though.

IMG_4730.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->