bleeding :/

mrslouiseb

pregnant with #4!!!
Reaction score
had a bit of bleeding it wasnt much only a few wipes of it and nothing in the toilet bowl but this is my 3rd bleed and as much as my doctor wont mind me ringing the midwives make me feel crap when i go for a scan ...so i dont know what to do :/ xx
anyone have any advice ive had no more bleeding after that and no major pains just a few twitches but thats what ive had all the way through x

I personally would ring anyway! Sod the midwives its your baby that's the concern. I hope you get some answers soon. I had bleeding throughout my pregnancy with DD and it wasn't until I was 23 weeks they found an erosion on my cervix and that was were my bleeding was coming from xx

Ring anyway its your health and babies that's important! It sounds like more spotting to me hun, I had a bleed with DD at 7/9/11 weeks with gushes of blood and at 6 weeks with this one, a few spots on toilet roll and both babies are fine xx

Thanks ladies I have rung and doctors reffering me for a scan so hopefully today or tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->