Bleeding

Blu10

Reaction score
I hope someone can help. It's 6 weeks now since I had an EMCS and I've bled every day. The last two weeks has been minimal and very dark brown so it seemed to be tailing off. I woke this morning to a gush of fresh blood then bled quite a bit on the loo and passed 2 black clots. I wondered if AF may be starting but I've got no period pains etc and since I've passed the clots the bleeding is slowing down again. Should I be concerned? Thanks

they say lochia can tail off and start again as long as you arent filling a pad every hour and clots arent bigger than a 50p pence xxx

Bless you Hun. I ain't got a clue. I stopped bleeding a while ago. But today I was at the hospital with Henry for his scan and I started bleeding. Mine was very watery tho. Hope all is well 😀 how's little man x

Im almost 9 weeks post birth and also still bleeding heavily.

Well just to update i had a massive haemorrhage on saturday morning and began passing clots bigger than my fist resulting in admission to hospital. Ive had scans and xrays but the radiographer and radiologist disagree about the findings ao im waiting for another scan tomorrow now. There is a query whether I have retained placenta or whether theyve left swabs or something in my womb from the section. Im still bleeding heavily now and am majorly fed up!
Gemstone - little man is just perfect but enormous, gutted I cant be at home with him. How are you?xx

UPDATE: Retained placenta confirmed today and D&C scheduled for morning x

Sorry to hear that hun. I hope everything went well :hugs:

That sounds horrendous! Hope all is resolved now & you can get home to your boys x

Thanks everyone, I had the remaining placenta and haematoma removed on tuesday and Im back home with my boys now! Bleeding is minimal and Im feeling more human ☺ always trust your gut instinct eh x

Oh Hun! Bless you. Yeah Henry is a big boy too: he weight 12lb 3oz at 5 weeks lol. Hope you're feeling better hunny rest up xx

Hey Gemstone sorry I only just saw this! Jake is now 14lb 10oz lol 😱

Check him out doing so well 😃. Henry has been in 3-6 months clothes since he was 9 weeks lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->