Bless my DH

chele

Mummy to Max & Hayden
Reaction score
DH came home tonight and sat there and said, are you sure you're pregnant? Nothing much seems to be happening.......

LOL. I said what do you expect. Do you think you get your bfp and poof you get a big pregnant belly the next day?

He just shrugged and said he didn't really understand what was supposed to happen next. I said so this MS I have is nothing then.......

Bless he's so sweet (and hopless!!)

poor guy!! Just wait until you roll over in the middle of the night and the baby WHACKS him in the back!!! haha...My DH used to hate that...my DD would wake him up. I don't think she liked the excess heat that he produced!! :)

haha my oh was like that i think he wanted me to have a big pregnant belly stright away! he was like can you feel it move and i think i can feel it (i was 6 weeks pregnant) he kept reminding every1 that i was pregnant and now iv got a big belly he said the other day ' babe you actully look pregnant now and not like you av just eaten the weeks shoppin out the fridge' and now wen he feels the baby kick it freaks him out and desnt like it hahah

Bless my DH I think he thinks the bloated tummy I've got is actually a pregnant bump!

He's being so sweet that I don't dare tell him its wind!!!!

:rofl: These comments crack me up. I'm not sure my hubby really believes I'm pregnant sometimes. He saw me rubbing my lower belly the other day and made a comment and I told him it aches a bit and he honestly had to ask why, so I said, "Because there's a kid in there taking up some room and everything's trying to move out of the way and accommodate!" He had no idea that anything was really changing for me.

Hehe gotta love em, so completely out of their depth

My OH is exactly the same, he's carried on as if nothings changed. I don't think it will really hit him until we have our first scan andhe see's and hears it. Or until I'm big and round :)

Ditto! He feels nothing is different and I think is kind of protecting himself - i.e. he won't really believe it until he sees bubs waving at him at the first scan! Bless!

Ahh that explains it. My hormonal self is not accepting the fact that he's acting like nothing happened! :)

My OH keeps rubbing my swollen tum. Bless him.. he's doesn't realise it's a load of gas! I think he thinks theres a huge baby in there kicking away. He talks to it too! I told him that he/she's heart hasn't even started beating yet.. let alone having ears and hearing! :rofl:

Ah I hope my DH will do that. I'd love him to get involved. Maybe after the scan? Roll on 8th Oct - seems like a lifetime away!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->