Bloat and pain!!!

Pulirula

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!! I'm 15 weeks. Sometimes I getvthese horrible pains across the bottom of my belly. Like above my pubic bone and hips. And I'm sooo bloated. I literally feel like it's all jus going to fall out. I can hardly move when it hurts. Seems to usually be mostly at night. Please tell me I'm not the only one that had this type of pain. A bath does help but only while I'm in the tub. It's just horrible. I don't remember this pain with my first kid:(

Hi ladies!!! I'm 15 weeks. Sometimes I getvthese horrible pains across the bottom of my belly. Like above my pubic bone and hips. And I'm sooo bloated. I literally feel like it's all jus going to fall out. I can hardly move when it hurts. Seems to usually be mostly at night. Please tell me I'm not the only one that had this type of pain. A bath does help but only while I'm in the tub. It's just horrible. I don't remember this pain with my first kid:(

Could it be round ligament pain? I had it with my first and it's much worse this time round and started really early! I get them when I turn over in bed at night and if I stretch a certain way and also when I get up from sitting if I've sat for any length of time!

Sarah xxx

Could it be gas? I found with this pregnancy, I really have to watch what I eat or i get the worst pain towards the end of the day. Shreddies... Which I love right now, can't eat them without feeling horrible!

I'm starting to thing it's a mixture of both. I'm going to keep an eye out on what I eat and add some more yogurt. Hopefully this doesn't last long!

For the gas you can try getting on your elbows and knees and put your head all the way down. Kinda like downward dog. So basically your bum is the highest point lol. Wait a bit then lay on your left side or walk around a bit and try again. It usually helps me get the gas out.

Omg the bloating between 10-20 weeks was so bad for me sometimes I thought my stomach would explode. It would start in the afternoon and I could feel my gut expanding like a balloon animal. Nothing helped except laying down. The rest of the day. Sometimes I could barely walk.

At 24 weeks it's pretty much gone. I get bloaty if I eat too much but nothing like before. It was so intense. I did end up taking Zantac when it got too bad which helped a bit... not much but some.

Oh I hadn't thought about bloating! I can only eat up until lunchtime just now mine is so bad! So bloated from then on that I couldn't possibly eat an evening meal. Great for keeping the weight gain to a minimum I guess!

I think I actually bloat more when I go without eating. If I eat smaller meals all day I seem to feel better and adding yogurt everyday has helped a lot with keeping this regular. Oh the joys of motherhood!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->