Bloat or bump?

fernie3

Reaction score
I am 11 weeks now with dc6 and my tummy feels really bloated my DH was laughing this morning at my anger that my clothes don't fit but I refuse to buy any until after the scan :cry:

I have only gained 1 pound so far but not sure with it being dc6 if my body is just ahead of itself! Or if I am majorly bloated.

I have been drinking extra water today just in case :blush:

I tried to attach a picture hopefully it worked please ignore my odd face:thumbup:

It probably is a lot of bloat due to size of baby but certainly looks like bump!! :)

I'm 11 weeks also, and am starting to show as well- I think a big part is bloat for me, but there's definitely a little roll that is from baby. I think the baby moves up above your pelvis between 12-16 weeks? Not 100% sure. Anyway, you look cute! ;) Rock it!
I found this awesome meme yesterday:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 3
I beleive that everything's stretches quicker because its so used to it when you've had babies before and having 6 i assume your body is well and truly used to it lol so i say its a bump, not just bloat, could be partly bloating though, im really bloated at the moment :( not good i look really fat lol and im already overweight (size 16) which doesn't help lol

Personally i think its all bloat until 15-17w :)

Everybody's body is different though and while I used to believe this I'm leaning towards the possibility of showing much earlier especially with subsequent children! Have you seen fliporammas bump? Check her out in the bump section, you might change your mind :winkwink:

Definitely bloat at 11 weeks as baby is only 1 inch! I show very early - 8 weeks onwards! All bloat though, I have a lot of gas xx

Yeah I have a bump like this it's just bloat it will deflate at some point and then u will build a proper bump lol :) I didn't have a proper bump till 16-17 weeks last time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->