Bloated after IVF

Mendy

Mom to Tati n Braden <3
Reaction score
Ladies, I am in desperate need of help! I am sooo bloated! It all started after my egg retrieval about a week ago. My whole abdominal area is sticking out making it look like I'm pregnant already, but what's worse is if I eat a small meal I literally feel like I'm about to burst, kinda like when you've had a huge meal and overeat and then feel like you are about to burst.

Are there any ways to help cope with this? It is sooo uncomfortable, I'm actually uncomfortable all the time but it's worse after a meal. Is this normal? I had my egg transfer on Monday, I'm sure if there was any possibility of OHSS or signs of it my Dr wouldn't have done the transfer. I'm not sure if that adds to the bloatness? I'm also on vaginal progesterone suppositories and progesterone oil shots.... any suggestions to help cope with this? Thanks!

Hi Hun

I would phone FS and find out.. could be mild OHSS....

Good luck hun

xxx

Speak to the doctor asap. Hope it starts to feel better soon.

Good luck!! let us know how it goes.

Mendy I take this as VERY good news because if you are pregnant or embies are latching on then you will bloat up all over again :happydance:

As you know, I had OHSS last cycle and I remember about 3 days after my transfer I started to bloat really badly again...then it would settle down and then start up again.

So this is good news in my book though uncomfortable I know.

Thanks ladies for the responses!

Those are great news FJL! I hope this means I will be getting good news next week! :)

I think I will call my Dr today to see what he says. This morning I am feeling okay, but I haven't had anything to eat yet, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->