Blood circulation?

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
I'm trying to work out if this is pregnancy related or from something else.

The last few days I've been incredibly dizzy, breathless and had the shakes. Yesterday I looked down during a dizzy spell and noticed my feet were mottled and purple/black. Does anyone else get this? Or is it not really pregnancy related?

With my first pregnancy I had this sort of thing. Sometimes it'd happen after eating, my heart would pound and I'd be do dizzy I'd need to put my head down on my desk at work. Low blood pressure and sensitivity to sugar (thanks to high levels of HCG).

the same sumptoms can happen just like you said if you're anemic. Pregnant women need the equivalent of 28 heaping plates of spinach to get enough iron every day. 28/30mg is a huge amount. I always laugh when I hear people say yea, I'm just going to up my bean consumption. Um, you'd need to eat 3-5 cups of beans a day:sick: and it's still a non-heme source (doesn't absorb well). Get tested! If you're anemic it can greatly effect your baby's outcome. The World Health Org has linked cognitive & learning disabilities to anemia in mothers during pregnancy. Iron is super important for both you & baby in 2nd & 3rd tri's. It prevents post natal depression for you. I hope you're feeling better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->