blood from her bottom?

miss cakes

Reaction score
probably not the right place for it but im feeling a bit panicy tbh quite a few times recently my 11yr old daughter has said theres been blood after shes been to the toilet i thought maybe her period was coming then she said it came from her bottom but she isnt constipated and dosent have piles and im sitting here imagining allsorts of awful things now as yeserday she showed me the tissue from when she had wiped and there was about a teaspoon amount of blood on it has anyone else ever experianced this with thier children?
im taking her to the doctors as soon as i can btw

It could be a small cut on her bum even if she isn't constipated. Bright red blood is usually a cut while dark blood is from inside and can be something internal.

Bright red blood can also be a food intolerance. If she's becoming sensitive to dairy or soy her intestines can bleed from being irritated. Her doctor would need a stool sample to test her poop to see if it's blood with her poop or blood in her poop.

It could well be piles. They can bleed quite a lot. I had this as a child and got myself into a right panic. If she has been constipated a lot this can cause it.

Always worth getting these things checked out but hopefully it will be just that.

Yeah I agree

I would get her to the GP to make sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back