Blood in EWCM - supplements or more serious?

Halle71

Pregnant with number 2!
Reaction score
I am on CD 11 and this morning got my first ‘high’ on my CBFM so I am assuming that the CM I have is EWCM.
However it is bloody and red blood at that. This is the first time this has happened. Basically, since my period ended on CD5 there has been a little blood there when I wipe but not enough to warrant using anything.

I am taking various supplements and this is the first month of taking them so could any of these be the cause?
Agnus Castus (irregular periods), Co-enzyme Q10 (for stronger eggs as I am 40), Evening Primrose (for healthy CM) and a general conception multi vit.
I hope I haven’t buggered things up trying to make things better :-(

I am also worried that it could be a symptom of something more serious.

I’ve had so many hurdles to get to the tcc number 2 stage (finding a perm job after redundancy, persuading my OH) that I will be devastated if I now have problems after years of healthy cycles.

Thanks for reading.

Hi,
I think you should go and check it out at the gynaecologist. Just to be sure it's nothing. Otherwise you'll end up thinking about it and worrying.

Maybe you do too much supplements all of a sudden? EPO messed up my cycle. Doubt it'll be the cause of the bleeding though.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->