blood pressure

Mine has been low with this pregnancy but seems to be getting better now :)

Mw will only worry when its high

Generally speaking, the average BP range for a healthy young woman is 110/70 to 120/80.

Mine BP is usually quite low anyway and they don't seem worried. I think it's more a prob being high

Generally speaking, the average BP range for a healthy young woman is 110/70 to 120/80.

Really?! Are there any risks with low blood pressure?! Mine was 100/60 at my booking in appointment, then 117/66 at my first scan after I'd been waiting over an hour to be seen, then 112/62 and my second midwife appointment and was 100/60 again at my 25 week appointment!

its only a concern if its raised...

mine was 90/50 last week..no wonder I feel faint!

Mine is high, they just put me on medication for it last week. It was at 148 over something. They're thinking it's pregnancy hypertension but did bloods for Preeclampsia in case.

I'm under a consultant for my high BMI. Had my 22 weeks appt today and it was 130/70. In his words its "perfect" and not a concern right now because this is lower than my baseline ;)

Nicola xx

Mine has been borderline for years but the doctors never bothered about it. It's always been around 135/85 for years and is the same now. MW wants to see me every 2 weeks now though to keep checking it

Here are my bp reading from my dr. apptments: 117/77, 119/79, 125/80, and today it was 118/80
I know them because I always write them down in my planner. :) I am a bigger girl (weighing 260 with a high bmi).

Apparently low blood pressure is equally as bad as high. Tho both can be controlled which is prob why no concerns have been raised.

I suffer with borderline high blood pressure but have been monitoring it daily, my midwife wants me in this week and next just to check on it.

It has been 128/83 or thereabouts for the past few weeks now. If the systolic(lower reading) goes consistently above 90 they will want me on meds.

Only thing is I don't feel ill with it which is a worry too. I was induced with my daughter as I was pre-eclamptic hope not to go through the same this time!!!

Mine was 118/72 at my last appointment, which I was told was normal for how far along I was.

I asked whether there was anything i could od about my low blood pressure and was told no not really by my mw!!

Which doesnt help when every time i stand up i feel really faint and my head starts pounding and if i'm standing too long my legs go all wobbly!

Last check mine was 80/50!

mines always around 130/80 and im told thats fine.xx

Mines been around the 140/80 mark since I got pregnant. They are just monitering as its on the high side xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->