Blood tests tomorrow - 3 weeks late!

MrsPalac

Reaction score
Okay so I've posted about it before but as of tomorrow I will be 3 weeks late for AF. I've gotten three BFNs. I tested at 3, 9, and 13 days late and I'm currently 20 days late.

I am experiencing some symptoms. Sore breasts and nipples, not nausea but aversions to food, headaches, constantly tired, constipated, and I've been having a constant bad taste in my mouth. Kinda metallic-ish, but not really. Haha but I also don't know if it's in my head or not.

Anyone else experience anything similar? I'm going crazy! Especially since I probably won't get my blood results until after the weekend. :(

Has anyone been this late with BFNs and still been pregnant?

I have heard of women being that late, getting BFN, and still being pregnant! :dust: I have my fingers crossed for you!! :D

hey hun im in the same situation as you. cd63 today and bfn's.
im having symptoms too - on sunday i was preparing for af as it felt like a really painful af was on the way! but no blood, not a drop. been having little niggles now and again in my lower stomach, the horrible taste, nausea, food aversions, tiredness, constant weeing ive been getting up to go to wee in the middle of the night, i never do this unless pregnant. heartburn.
im going to take a test this weekend i am 90% positive im pregnant

Okay so I've posted about it before but as of tomorrow I will be 3 weeks late for AF. I've gotten three BFNs. I tested at 3, 9, and 13 days late and I'm currently 20 days late.

I am experiencing some symptoms. Sore breasts and nipples, not nausea but aversions to food, headaches, constantly tired, constipated, and I've been having a constant bad taste in my mouth. Kinda metallic-ish, but not really. Haha but I also don't know if it's in my head or not.

Anyone else experience anything similar? I'm going crazy! Especially since I probably won't get my blood results until after the weekend. :(

yup i'm here with you hun :)

Currently 28days late and counting :wacko: did blood test yesterday and again tomorrow to see if my hcg levels are getting any higher.

Hope all goes well with your results next week..fingers crossed for you (lets hope its a bean hiding bfp for you) xxx

Hey, i'm currently 11 days late, and tested again today BFN. I've had brown cm near time of af being due and mild cramps for two weeks now. I'm so confussed!!

Hey I'm 17 days late with bfn and it's horrible! Doc says to come back in a couple of weeks if AF still not here. I'll have gone mad by then! Good luck for your blood test. :dust:

Hey I'm 17 days late with bfn and it's horrible! Doc says to come back in a couple of weeks if AF still not here. I'll have gone mad by then! Good luck for your blood test. :dust:
I know this post is very old but did you ever find out if you were pregnant? did you ovulate later than you thought?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->