Blood when you blow your nose?

PugMama22

Reaction score
Hey ladies! I have been experiencing blood when I blow my nose in the morning. I've had it for 4-5 days and I'm in my TWW. Did any of you experience this? I've been researching and can't find a thing! I don't think its a symptom, but wanted to get your opinions! THANKS!

I think you just blow your nose to hard, I got this befir I was pregnant for the 4th time, but fingers crossed

Yep it's a symptom !!

I put a post up about it last week, and many others experienced the same thing.

I get bleeds to go with it, not nice be hey ho, another shitty symptom

I had my first ever nosebleed when I was 6 weeks pregnant.

I had tons of nose bleed with my first pregnancy

oh god, i had this problem but i had this VERY painful sharp jolting pain when i moved my head, it was agonyyy, my doc ended up giving me cream to shove up my nose, he said all the extra blood flow doesnt help either so if i can try not to move my head too quickly as this can actually trigger it?!? :( he said the cold weather will have added to it also.

i really hope i dont get it again it felt like someone hot pokered my nose everytime i turned my head too quickly :( x

yep, sometimes blood when I blow and 3 (quite small) nosebleeds so far - never had them before in my life! eep! :)

https://www.babycenter.com/0_nosebleeds-during-pregnancy_255.bc

Is it common to get nosebleeds during pregnancy?
Yes, nosebleeds do tend to occur more often during pregnancy. Pregnancy can cause the blood vessels in your nose to expand, and your increased blood supply puts more pressure on those delicate vessels, causing them to rupture more easily. Although it's unpleasant and inconvenient, an occasional minor nosebleed is generally harmless.

xx

It is definitely a symptom of early pregnancy hun!

Yep, I had this before I got my BFP and about a week or two after. Not had it lately though but I definitely think it's a symptom.

Let us know how you get on! When do you test?

I've had this since being pregnant, but have also had it when not pregnant. It can be an early pregnancy symptom, but equally can be caused by lots of other things such as blowing your nose too hard, inside of your nose getting a bit too dry due to central heating and cold weather, nasal polyps etc. Try not to read too much into it yet - hopefully your BFP is coming but your nose isn't going to give you a definite answer.

Yep, I had this before I got my BFP and about a week or two after. Not had it lately though but I definitely think it's a symptom.

Let us know how you get on! When do you test?

Today is only 8 DPO... I'm going to try and wait until AF is due which is 11/13. The TWW is awfully slow and not too many other "symptoms" to report! I've got my FX! This is our 5th month TTC baby #1.

i did have a few drops of blood when i blew my nose not for 4 days though just like once on 13dpo then again a week later

it happened to me this time. I blew my nose and few time for a week there was blood in it. the following week I tested and it was positive!!

Hopefully its a symptom for you too! FX

I'm 7 weeks right now and just experienced some blood on tissue after I blew my nose.. So I'll definitely say it's a symptom :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->