blood

emma2810

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
well ladies...yesterday i started a thread saying i had brown discharge-it stopped by the pm, well today i've woke up gone to the loo and had bright red blood,not loads but enough for me to burst into tears and think oh sh*t!I rang my GP who said ring labour ward,who said they dont see people under 17weeks(im approx 6).so after calming down a little ive decided im going to wait until this afternoon and see how it goes.then if need be go to urgent care.
i did have a LOT of bleeding in my previous pregnancy and he turned out perfectly fine apart from being 7 weeks prem. but even tho i have experienced this before i cant help thinking the worst!:cry::cry:
why cant i just have a straighforward pregnancy *sob*
soo....fingers crossed and positive thoughts+prayers please.Hopefully I'll have another stong un inside that'll fight on :D
xx

Oh hon - scary times, but as you say you had the same thing in your last pregnancy and he's a gorgeous healthy little thing! You're probably worrying unnecessarily.

Sending you lots of hugs and positive airwaves!
D
xxx

Lots of hugs to you hun, good good luck, my thoughts are with you xxx

hope it's nothing and all turns out okay :hugs: do you have an early pregnancy unit to contact rather than a labour ward?

I have no telephone numbers at all to ring,and havent had a booking in ap with a midwife yet so cant even ring her, just going to see how things go and if worse comes to worse get myself down to a+e, hopefully wont come to that tho!

thanks everyone,i'll keep u all posted!xx

Oh I hope everything goes ok.

Got everything crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"