bloods show lo progestone

ms sunshine

Reaction score
bloods show low p and possibly didnt o. waiting for my doc to ring me. i am wondering if i had them done to early as i based it on what the app said as i was saving my opks as me and hubby werent dtd as he has broken ribs/punctured lung so had a break from bbt too. wish i hadnt now. has this happened to anyone else, what happened next with you? x

Hi I also had bloods done this months. My CD21 test done at 7dpo showed low progesterone too. It was at 19.4 n/mol. My doctor said it meant "possibly no ovulation" which I'm convinced isn't right cause I was BBTing and OPKing. My temp didn't have a great spike this month and stay up. It went up enough for fertiltiy friend to confirm ovulation but just stayed slightly above control line. I'm guessing I had a weak ovulation or something similar.

Her advise was to test again next month and do the CD3 blood tests and go from there.

Did you get told the level of progesterone? If it's really low then likely no ovulation but anything closer to 30 i'd assume something happened!
Whens your phone call from the doc due?

My CD3 bloods apparently came up with some wrong too. Doctor calling me today between 2 and 230 :|

Yeah you wont believe what the level is 3. Crazy so i def didnt o. She thinks maybe they were done too early as my cycle varies . As everything else was fine so i am having mine redone too. I was super stressed the cycle with dh accident so maybe that messed my cycle up. I have spotting a few days before af and i have eczema a few days before af too which according to dr google is a sign of low progesterone but my doc says shes never heard of that. Just seems a long time to wait to find out at least i found out for sure. Ive been reading up on it in case and at least they can do something for it so im not as freaked out now.

What was wrong with your results never heard of cd3 bloods what are they for x

I believe they normally do CD3 blood tests after your CD21 tests (ie both are ordered together).

Mine apparently tested for loads of things including FSH and Oestrgen levels which could show if you have low egg reserve or possibly indicating whether you have Polycystic ovaries.

Doctor called to tell me my prolactin levels were borderline high but said that's probably nothing to be concerned about as stress can effect them. i've to re-do them shortly.

WIth a low level like that on your test it sounds like no ovulation. I'd guess it was an off month or perhaps the stress has delayed or something. Did you say they are going to test you again? If so, try and keep up with your temping and etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->