Bloody discharge a week after period

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
Hi girls

I finished my period on 5th July and then on the 12th July I started having bloody discharge ranging from very light to about medium and mostly brown blood but sometimes red/pink. I'm still having this discharge and I'm getting increasingly concerned.

I'm not on any type of birth control so can't be that and I've got no pain or anything ..,

I'm planning on seeing OB next week if doesn't stop
Any one know what it could be? X

Hi there - I didn't want to R&R

If it was me, I'd just chalk it down to my crazy cycles doing their crazy thing...but that's me, and my cycles can be crazy.

If this is out of the norm for you, then you definitely need to get it checked out. Good luck:flower:

Sorry, I just saw this.

From my own experience, my cycles have been all over the place since Sophie was born - my periods have been longer, shorter, more often - you name it, they've done it!

If you're worried though you should get checked out xxx

id just put it down to cycles to i have a coil and it causes midcycle spotting but never enough to mark my underwear. i wouldnt worrry about it x

Ive started exercising and am starting my second period since having my baby girl and Ive been spotting alot in between periods but Im thinking its because Ive become more active then again it could still be from my cycles getting back to normal :shrug: have you been extra active maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->