Bloody Nose

pumpkim

Reaction score
Apologies in advance if this is TMI for anyone :blush:

Does anyone else ever get a bloody nose before their period? It's not like a nose bleed it's just bloody when you blow and it feels like a film round the inside of your nose and if you clean it the tissue is bloody. Sorry again if TMI....

I'm waiting for my first period after stopping the pill and this morning my nose is bloody. I was on cerazette and didn't have periods but before BCP I used to always get this before my period so I'm hoping it's a good sign :thumbup:

It just got me thinking though, am I an odd bod or do other people get this?

I've never heard of this, but I do get that if I've been a bit stuffy for a few days?

I got this! But not at specific times. Usually maybe 3-4 days a week? Just after I wake up in the morning.

I don't know what it is but I have had it for years. Used to go see a ENT doctor about my ears and he said it was nothing dangerous at least.
But I think you should go check it out as it seems a bit weird it always comes at the same time :hugs:

I've never really ever had nose bleeds but if u used to have them before when a period was due.... Fingers crossed.

Have u got any other symptoms??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->