Bloody People

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Does anyone remember when I seen my consultant he said failing any success when I was on hCG injections he would negotiate with the relevant department to have some immune testing which isn't usually available but he said he could!

Well I rang some time ago & she said she would pass the message onto him & get in touch! I decided to chase it up today & there’s still NOTHING or on my notes (I know EPU have it in their notes) - I know he did say to go through his secretary & leave a message if I needed to go for this so I have AGAIN although quite worrying she told me he has a big tray of messages from the past 4 weeks :evil:

Looks like if we move in New Year I won't get this appointment because it's taken so long!

*Rant over*

thats the NHS for you sadly. when you move to your new place will you come under a new doctor who can fight your case for you??

I hope so Muffin I really do from a new GP to the hospital I hope they I get a better area :(

Still consider going into debt my heart pounds thinking about it :(

*Pist* got your text :hugs:

Awft that sucks majorly.
Really hope you get a much better doctor when you move.

Tbh I can see me going for anotehr job when I move & working my butt off to sort his myself I can't stand it much longer! I told my OH if there was a plan I'd be ok but I just have a BIG ? over my head!!

:hugs: I am so sorry you are going thru more crap! I hope tey get it sorted very soon, otherwise, let him know you are moving and ask if he can refer you to the new consultant?! x

I will get a new consultant & tbh I'm damn well making sure I do but well I will have to hope they will be more hopeful & offer me the same check!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->