Bloody Show?

Bethi22

Mama to Graci
Reaction score
I had bright red blood with cervical mucous when I wiped today... is that a bloody show? I go to the Dr's for an NST in a few hours anyway so I'll bring it up. Just wondering what your experiences are. I haven't had any of the snot like mucous that looks like a plug ... just a lot of regular (white, lotiony in consistency) cm.

I dunno what a NST consists of... Is that just a monitor that tracks movements and makes sure you have enough in an hour? Perhaps your doctor will have a look while you're there. Before I lost plug, I lost a lot of green CM. It looked like really thick, sick snot. It was gross. When I lost my plug, it was just the same, green CM with blood in it. I'd let your doctor know that you're getting white, lotiony CM with blood; could be an infection or could be normal for you.

I know for sure I'm at least 3cm dilated and she didn't see any sign of an infection while she was up there... and I've been on bed rest since. Hope everything is ok ... maybe I'll go in early. Thanks for the response <3

And yes the NST is the moniter... Dr. usually comes in to say hi but not like a normal exam or anything.

You should definately mention it. Unless you are certain its a show then any blood should be checked out. I had some light bleeding the other night that was not a show so went to hospital on advise from labour ward. All turn our ok but always best to check

I called the office just to be safe and they're going to check my cervix after the NST to make sure I haven't dilated anymore. Will update in a few hours :)

I called the office just to be safe and they're going to check my cervix after the NST to make sure I haven't dilated anymore. Will update in a few hours :)

Hope everything went well!

Oh yeah! It did! Still 3cm low and soft. Dr isn't worried and said it can happen especially once your cervix starts to dilate. She wouldn't stop labor at this point anyway so if it happens it happens! Have another check on Friday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->