Bloody snot and Nosebleeds anyone????

agonzalez218

Reaction score
This might sound gross so please excuse me, but have any of you been experiencing frequent nosebleeds and/or finding blood in your snot? If so, when did this start for you, early pregnancy or later on?

Yup, every morning in the shower lol. It started early, tapered off, then started getting bad again when the air got dry. Don't worry, completely normal.

Been having nosebleeds or just bloody boogers every day almost since some time early in second tri.

I read that because you have increased blood flow during pregnancy that It's fairly common.

Yep. The entire pregnancy ever since a few weeks in. I've only had maybe one true "nosebleed" but every single time I blow my nose there's blood. I have found that using a humidifier at night helps a lot.

Not with this pregnancy but when I was pregnant with my DD I had a lot of nosebleeds and some were quite heavy.

Yup, every time I blow my nose it's tinged with blood!

Yep, this pregnancy and my first.

Glad I found this thread - I've been getting bloody snot since bout mid 2nd tri. Nice to know its normal! Xx

Every single day my nose bleeds and every single time I brush my teeth.

Glad I found this thread - I've been getting bloody snot since bout mid 2nd tri. Nice to know its normal! Xx

I know! I couldn't really find anything on it so I just made one. Glad I could help you though ! lol.

Yea, I've had the problem when I floss as well. I have never had my gums bleed before and it sort of freaked me out. :)

I've been suffering with my nose since almost day one of pregnancy. I have horrible allergies regardless and being pregnant has just made them 10x's worse. First trimester I could never sleep cause my nose would be totally blocked all the time. It did seem to get better but now I always have the bloody tissue and oddly enough I had my first real nose bleed in my entire life a week ago or so. I blew my nose and then it just decided it wanted to bleed! Went on for like 15 mins or so... now I have to be careful when I blow my nose not to do it too hard! :D

Yea, I've had the problem when I floss as well. I have never had my gums bleed before and it sort of freaked me out. :)

I've been suffering with my nose since almost day one of pregnancy. I have horrible allergies regardless and being pregnant has just made them 10x's worse. First trimester I could never sleep cause my nose would be totally blocked all the time. It did seem to get better but now I always have the bloody tissue and oddly enough I had my first real nose bleed in my entire life a week ago or so. I blew my nose and then it just decided it wanted to bleed! Went on for like 15 mins or so... now I have to be careful when I blow my nose not to do it too hard! :D

Oh the beauty of pregnancy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->