Bloody stupid Debenhams - grrrrr

bigbetty

Mammam to a princess
Reaction score
Steve and I had some much needed time alone together on Sunday. MIL had Fran for lunch while we went into Derby for food and then to see a film.

We had a wander around the shops too and bought Fran a gorgeous denim dress set from Debenhams - it was £26 but I couldn't resist it!

When we got home that evening I wanted to show someone it so went onto the website to get the link - and it had been reduced to £20.80!!!!

Turns out they are having a big sale but it's exclusively online until Weds when it will then be rolled out in the stores.

I'm so bloody mad - I feel penalised for being a loyal customer who actually bothers to make an effort and visit a store! I never buy clothes online unless I've seen them in real life first. How stupid to reduce prices online days before the stores? It's just not fair!

Sorry - needed to get that off my chest lol.

I know it's so annoying :growlmad: I guess with the p&p you'd pay it isn't as much but it's stupid to have sales just online I think or I store even, it should be both or nothing

I know it's so annoying :growlmad: I guess with the p&p you'd pay it isn't as much but it's stupid to have sales just online I think or I store even, it should be both or nothing

It's free p+p on everything at the moment too!!! I'm seriously considering ordering one online and returning the one I've got when I'm in Derby next week. I know it's only a fiver, but that's a pack of nappies!

id buy online now and return the other to the store! xxx

On that case buy online and return if you've still got your receipt and will get full price back in store xx

Yeah I would return it and get in online. I've done that :lol: I've noticed a lot of places have online sales.

Thanks ladies. I bet a lot of people do this - defeats the object in my eyes!

It's annoying when that happens :growlmad:
Return it, buy the online one and you'll feel like you got a bargain!

Oh I hate it when that happens!!! I bought a few dresses in asda just before the summer and the next week after I had took all the labels off and wore them they were all half the price!!! I nearly cried, I felt so ripped off! xxx

That is annoying. I'd buy it online at the cheaper price and take the other one back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->