Bloody teeth!!!!!

xXhayleyXx

Happy mummy of 6 :)
Reaction score
Since Rubys 3rd tooth appeared the other day i thought to myself finally a few nights of un disturbed sleep maybe....

Boy was i wrong!!!!!!!!!!! She goes bed at 7 oclock and has started waking nearly every hour and even when she does sleep its not a deep sleep so when she makes the slightest noise i get woken up too :hissy::hissy::hissy:

Crying i can handle but the screaming at me i cant!!!!!!!!!!!

Even during the day she wont go down without a screaming match at me. Right now Ruby is up stairs in her cot screaming and all i want her to do is go sleep :cry:
She's been fed changed cuddled played with everything that usually settles her but nothing seems to make her happy right now :hissy:

I swear some one has swapped her when i wasnt looking- she is such a little cow right now :hissy:

Thanks girls :hugs:

Feeling a little more chilled out now as she gave up screaming at me and gave in to her tiredness and slept for an hour. She's busy playing now and seems much more happier now too. Poor devil must of been so over tired with the lack of sleep she been getting lately :sleep:

every hr would drive me mad! I feel so lucky that so far Alasdair's teething hasn't disrupted his sleep too much.

I hope all this pain is worth it and she sprouts at least 2 new teeth in the next week! :hugs:

aww *hugs*
hope she settles down abit soon.
have u tried calpol? might help a little bit :hugs:

Well Ruby spent the night at her Grandma's house last night so we could go out for a meal and she was good as gold which is typical lol
Have realised why she was soooo bad the other day too, after closer inspection to her gums ive noticed that tooth number 4 is very nearly making an apearance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->