bloom fresco or brother max scoop? HELP

xHaylesx

Reaction score
Ladies this is bloody ridiculous but any opinions on the above??? please please don't read and run, have any of you bought the above or recommend etc etc...hubby wants a black, stylish highchair yawn :shrug: but i have no idea xxx

We have the bloom and love it. Only used it for a couple of weeks so prob not a great judge. But it does look fab!!

I love the bloom but my god it's expensive... how can you justify spending £300+ on a highchair?! Fair play if you can afford it, it is a very stylish piece of equipment!!

I've had the bloom since lo was born and it's been great. I've got the snug and still use it now to make it bit more comfy. One thing I would say is its VERY heavy so don't buy if you need to keep moving it.
Looks super stylish and everyone comments on how good it looks.

Ps. I bought another high chair to go in the kitchen so I didn't have to move it if I wanted lo in there while cooking Etc.

brill thankyou so much ...i've seen reviews saying the bloom is not suitable really for younger babies, he's nearly 5 month and huge :winkwink:...i know £300 is ridiculous but it has to sit in our dining kitchen for a few year and they go for a good price on ebay (i am justifying it to myself here), xxx

brill thankyou so much ...i've seen reviews saying the bloom is not suitable really for younger babies, he's nearly 5 month and huge :winkwink:...i know £300 is ridiculous but it has to sit in our dining kitchen for a few year and they go for a good price on ebay (i am justifying it to myself here), xxx

If you buy the baby snug it's great for young babies xx

I agree with scottiejumior. I have the snug too. Wouldn't have thought about it but the shop threw it in for free (we spent a lot there!). We had it when she was born but only started using it recently for solid feeds. She looks cosy. Although she's huge at nearly 5 months, 20lbs. We'l have to ditch the snug soon. Mightn't be worth your while buying one now

we don't have either but my friend has two blooms (she has twins) and is always bashing on about how fab they are. Plus they look good in her kitchen!

I didn't think about selling it on again after, that's a good idea! Maybe I can convince hubby to let us have one... lol

You'll have tons of use with it, we've had ours from birth and it was fab as its the only thing he'd go in as he disliked laying down flat.
They do look a little lost once they start using it as a high hair but it wasn't a problem, definatly get the snug though for when they're in the recline! Everyone who comes in our house comments on it, we wanted a chair that fitted into our kitchen and its perfect!! We have the black with cream seat insert.

This is the cheapest one i've found...never bought anything from this site before though :shrug: xx https://www.babes2tots.co.uk/product.asp?cid=49&pid=6423

Try and find a local independent shop selling it. You can haggle better with them. We were buying other stuff admittedly got got the fresco loft with snug for £265. You'll always get at least 10% discount if you ask. Or maybe the snug thrown in for free (worth £40)

We had exactly the same debate and went for the Scoop. It's very stylish and super easy to clean as there are no straps, holes for straps etc. It's not for use from birth like the Bloom, but converts into a toddler chair so has a fairly long life span. It has a foot button to alter the height and moves about on castors.

I love it.....happy shopping xx

Ok I am going against the grain.... :-( I have the bloom and we bought it and have used it from birth (with the snug). I loved it when lo was little... but when he started solids its a nightmare, it is a pain to clean, food gets stuck in all the stitching in the fabric and in the straps/strap holders. Also because of the egg shape he used to slide down the highchair rather than sit up straight. Luckily we had our baby girl quite quickly after our son and so she is using it as a newborn now. But for the price I am sure there is something better out there - I dont know what the scoop is like. We have bought my son a wooden one often found in restaurants now (it cost £30 brand new, but its fab - just not that stylish).

Have fun shopping x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->