Blooming Baby Bath - Available in uk???

mummy2bbougas

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Hope all you mummy to be's are well... I have been looking at baby stuff and came across the most adorable bathtime idea ever, as far as i can see they are only on american websites, does anyone know if these can be purchased in the uk?
https://www.bloomingbath.com/

Thanks Chelle xx

I wish I could help on this, but I wanted to say thank you for posting it, I'd never seen it before and it's adorable!

I wish I could help on this, but I wanted to say thank you for posting it, I'd never seen it before and it's adorable!

Thank you - it is sooooo cute and i really want one, il even pay shipping from us if possible but they only seem available to the us :wacko: xx

Thank you it is soooo cute i want one but cant find it in uk :-( xx

Thank you it is soooo cute i want one but cant find it in uk :-( xx

Would it be possible for someone to buy it out here for you and you could pay for the shipping & cost? I'd offer but sadly I have no money of my own right now for anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->