Blowing Bubbles????

Madwolf3

Reaction score
Ok so I've been feeling LO kick for the past 2 weeks now... But I've been having the WIERDEST feelings!!! It feels like LO is blowing bubbles against my tummy! Believe me, it's NOT gas! It's been in the exact same spot for the past hour or more right where LO is kicking me, and as this isn't my first baby I know the difference between baby and gas VERY well. So am I crazy??? Has anyone else felt this? I wish I could see what this kid is doing!!!

I haven't had this but I love your description of how it feels.

Maybe LO's giving you a raspberry in anticipation of all the ones they know they'll get once their born!

:rofl:

(I love giving babies raspberries on their little tummies)

:cloud9:

LOL! That's another way I thought of describing it- raspberries LOL! But I didn't cuz I didn't know if the chickies from other countries would know what I meant LOL!

lol I thought of that too when I posted. I figured someone would pipe up if there was a miscommunication :)

:rofl:

if its where the baby is kicking, maybe your baby has gas and is a farting machine! :rofl:

LOL I definately thought about that, but I think I was hoping that wasn't it... If that's the case this must be a boy- taking after his daddy, LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->