Blue dye hpt showing bfp before pink dye hpt?

minimammaRN

Reaction score
Hey ladies! Wasn't sure exactly where I should post this but maybe you guess could help me out. I've had 4 clearblue easy plus BFPs all of which showed in the first 3 minutes. But every time I follow up with a frer its BFN what gives? Has anyone had this? I know blue dyes can be the devil, but the line is thick and where it should be? Ahhh I'm going crazy! :wacko: Any help would be much appreciated!

also this was over a span of 2 and a half days

Oh boy let the blue dye test rant begin! Some gals may have luck with these but my husband tested positive with them so I'm not a fan. They are always attractive in price but got tired of being pregnant almost every cycle so gave them up :growlmad:

Oh boy let the blue dye test rant begin! Some gals may have luck with these but my husband tested positive with them so I'm not a fan. They are always attractive in price but got tired of being pregnant almost every cycle so gave them up :growlmad:

That's what I was afraid of :dohh: I have read on a couple of post that the new frer is less sensitive and the new clearblue plus (the wide flat one) are more sensitive than frer, maybe Im just grasping at any hope. Planned to start Lydia pinkhams this cycle if Im not but cant take it if I am ugh the limbo.

I discovered. New one last week called viola that's tests from 8dpo. Got a positive xx on frer I had instant lines no waiting x

Can you post a pic of test you have took

Lots of blue dye hate here but I find them just as effective if viewed in the proper window of time just life frer

I'm 10 dpo today and my internet cheapies are super faint today. To the point where I am questioning if a line is really even there, and they're supposed to be super sensitive. Today I went and bought a FRER and took it with SMU. A nice pink line came up within 1 minute. No question about it. The FRERs are still SUPER sensitive. I also took a clear blue digi this morning and it said not pregnant, but clearly I am and it's just super early.

Frer are super sensitive I think . I got a positive on a frer 3 days before the internet cheapie showed a faint line . Xx

That actually made me really giggle :)… I think OP should post a test :) xx

I agree with pandi about blue dyes.... I bought a load on offer whilst ttc dd. I was so sure I was pregnant then lost it early thanks to them but a blood test showed I def wasn't and hadn't been pregnant. They were such convincing lines as well :(. in terms of sensitivity, if uv got a first response early result (will say on box u can test upto 6 days before af is due) then they are super sensitive- I believe they advertise 12.5 miu but studies have shown them give bfps at 6.5 miu. However they also make one called first response one step, they look vv similar, but they're a lot less sensitive (100 miu I believe). The clearblue plus is 25 miu I believe. So basically if it's definitely a first response early result test then u should def get a bfp on one of them before a clearblue plus, in my opinion anyway, and if I got bfps on a blue dye before a frer I'd probably assume they were evaps. Do u have any pics? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->